3-1/2 hours of Alex v. Shane playing $2k per game

TrumanHW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm happy to post it "as is."

Personally, I listen to Joe Rogan podcast when I watch some matches.

Anyone care?

The video isn't impeccable. In fact, some annoying people wouldn't be bother so much as to move over far enough to let me get the camera centered (sorry).

What do you want?

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm happy to post it "as is."

Personally, I listen to Joe Rogan podcast when I watch some matches.

Anyone care?

The video isn't impeccable. In fact, some annoying people wouldn't be bother so much as to move over far enough to let me get the camera centered (sorry).

What do you want?

Didn't you forget something?

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was kind of hoping there might have been a link by now, Hint Hint.
No commentary is just fine, I usually listen to music anyway while watching. :)

TrumanHW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure if youtube is processing the video and will provide 1080p shortly or if they denied me that option. I'm going to re-encode the video as an MP4 and see if that makes it any better. We're looking at 5 hours to render and another 6 to upload (again). During that time, if 1080p shows up I'll leave it alone. If not, I'll have a second HQ version ready and probably up. Thanks for your patience.

In the IMMEDIATE works:

1 set of Schmidt vs. 10-ball ghost with commentary
1 set of Orcollo vs. 10-ball ghost
2 sets of Alex P. vs. 10-ball ghost
4 games of Efren vs. Al Romero OP

Available but on the fence:
Frost vs. Alex P for $20K in actual HQ -- no commentary.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
In fact, some annoying people wouldn't be bother so much as to move over far enough to let me get the camera centered (sorry).

What do you want?

Names and addresses of those who REFUSED to MOVE???

I got my call into Tony Soprano they are waiting on the info. LOL

KD

Mkbtank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Names and addresses of those who REFUSED to MOVE???

I got my call into Tony Soprano they are waiting on the info. LOL

KD

I will be calling Jonny Frado and telling him "you know what to do!"

Thanks for posting this and the future matches that you mention.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what i saw on the video Shane has no chance to beat Alex
playing 1 pocket not sure how long ago that match was maybe he has gotten better since then.

6 games on that clip and Shane won one maybe the OP can tell us how they came out in the end
the video stops and they are still playing.

Thanks for posting that always good to see Alex play 1 pocket he might be the best in the world
at that game or was when he played maybe he will make a comeback and start playing more pool

Last edited:

TrumanHW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unfortunately I just really wasn't prepared for that volume of media. That was a 64GB card. I obviously have more cards I just didn't even know there was anything going on to record and made due.

I have a few games of Efren playing Al Romero which I'll stitch together and render out soon as well.

From what i saw on the video Shane has no chance to beat Alex
playing 1 pocket not sure how long ago that match was maybe he has gotten better since then.

6 games on that clip and Shane won one maybe the OP can tell us how they came out in the end
the video stops and they are still playing.

Thanks for posting that always good to see Alex play 1 pocket he might be the best in the world
at that game or was when he played maybe he will make a comeback and start playing more pool