Turning Stone Stream

3andstop

Focus
Silver Member
I just logged on and it's choppy as hell. Why? Because Ustream is a frigging train wreck! Crap and it's a shame but it is what it is.

BTW here is my internet speed ....

Attachments

• internet speed.jpg
    internet speed.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 872

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Couldn't get mine to play right either. The sound continued without interruption, but the vid would play for a few seconds and the freeze for 10. Then it would skip to catchup with the audio. I was trying to use smartphone, but have great wifi connection.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Mine has been from can't watch too choppy to barely can watch it. I tried EI, GC, and Fire Fox. Google was the best...but far from good. I watch streams all the time and have no problems if the streamer has no problems. Shame. Johnnyt

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tired absolutely everything, cache, cookies etc deletion.......unistalled and then installed google chrome. then az rebooted their system around 4 pm this afternoon. no problem since..........:bow-down:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My stream is fine w google chrome but i cant get into the chat at all. But i havent tried all the tricks yet either. i can live without the chat in fact sometimes it's too distracting and you miss the damn match

klone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just logged on and it's choppy as hell. Why? Because Ustream is a frigging train wreck! Crap and it's a shame but it is what it is.

BTW here is my internet speed ....

Wow, you've got awesome Internet speed!!!

RealLive

JUICEISBACK.COM
Silver Member
making the switch to chrome does work, however it is because the browser automatically reduces the quality of the stream, making it smoother. the connection is probably just too inundated with users.

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My stream

is soooooo bad i cannot watch it. NEVER have had problems before today. This SUCKS

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cleared cache and history. Via Firefox..have slowwww chat. Occaisional stopped video/mostly dark screen.

Via Google Chrome....no chat/lotta spinning circle. Slow stopping/stuttering video. Commercials play great.

per Ookla Speedtest: 55.04 megs down/5.44 up.

Have to catch the reports...probably my older laptop...some other fkn thing, I guess. too aggravating to hang.

budonahog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine is terrible as well. I gave up. Just doesn't mean that much to me to have to go through the terrible feed. I can watch any other stream without issues and I never had issues when Pat did the streaming.

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My stream was perfect the whole time right until about 10:08 when joey started dogging his brains out , then it just got to the point i wished the stream was choppy so i didnt have to watch anymore.

sciarco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Turning stone

mine is also choppy that's BS I had enough can't be bothered I'm not that good with computers f--k it.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My stream was perfect the whole time right until about 10:08 when joey started dogging his brains out , then it just got to the point i wished the stream was choppy so i didnt have to watch anymore.

I had to stop too- he did not look like a pool player. His play was hard, fast and reckless. Never expected that and by 5-1 or so i couldnt take it anymore, not to mention the morons in chat. It's just a bad idea to go into chat most of the time.

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
Rebooting??

I tired absolutely everything, cache, cookies etc deletion.......unistalled and then installed google chrome. then az rebooted their system around 4 pm this afternoon. no problem since..........:bow-down:

After hours of frustration, I finally got to see most of the Shaw match. Then came the announcement that they were rebooting, and it was over half an hour before it worked again. Then they went off the air and I was back at square one.

Later, I got to see the first ten games of the Strickland/Coor match...till the announcement of another rebooting. Again, I could not bring up the match till the final game. In all, I spent much of the day to see only parts of two matches.

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a lot of problems also, did post in the live stream forum a couple of times. I know I don't have the best internet connection so that is probably a factor. Too bad since it looks like a great event, guess I'll give it another try today since I did hear Al say he was adjusting something due to the number of people with problems.

Hoping it better today.