where is the pool halls and bar table action in Baton Rouge LA.

oldschool2791

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys,I'm going to be in Baton Rouge for a few weeks and looking for the places that have bar table tourneys and action,thanks

LSU1018

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you are willing to play on the big tables, bayou billiards has the most action. Tables just had new rails and new cloth put on. Send me a message when you are coming and I will let you know about the bar table tourneys in the area. You can probably get cheap action before and after the tourneys.

oldschool2791

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks 4 the reply,I havent played in 10 years and have only started back up a cpl months ago so really only semi bar table worthy.A big table would crush me. but I'll be down there in a little over a week.

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks 4 the reply,I havent played in 10 years and have only started back up a cpl months ago so really only semi bar table worthy.A big table would crush me. but I'll be down there in a little over a week.

Translation....I play 12 hours a day and have been on the road for 5 years. I play just under SVB and Orcullo....and use different aliases...wigs...costumes...and I use a broken bar cue and I love to bet as high as a giraffes nose.

just kidding....

oldschool2791

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Translation....I play 12 hours a day and have been on the road for 5 years. I play just under SVB and Orcullo....and use different aliases...wigs...costumes...and I use a broken bar cue and I love to bet as high as a giraffes nose.

just kidding....

Nice,I wish I had that game:cool::cool:

Chicken_Blood

Carpe Poultry
Silver Member
Hey guys,I'm going to be in Baton Rouge for a few weeks and looking for the places that have bar table tourneys and action,thanks
There is a Clicks near LSU that sometimes has some action. Also there are some tables the mall on campus. Mostly twenty dollar nine ball games. Ask around for a guy named Tiny if you want a little more.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Clicks is right off the I-10 before the bridge on College Dr. to the right coming from the east, if it's still there.