Early to mid 70s era Joss (East)

Vince_Former_BB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So....trying this again. To the gents who responded, please PM me again. The website ate the ad and all the PMs from yesterday.

After posting this ad in the Forums section it's the consensus opinion that it's an early to mid-70s Joss (East). The cue is roughly 20-1/2 ounces but that fluctuates because there are FOUR shafts which each have different weights. The butt is 28-1/2 long, linen wrap and an ivory joint, 3/8-10 stainless pin. The cue is in just amazing condition and I don't have any evidence that it's been refinished although the wrap does not appear to be Cortland. The material in the heel is plastic of some sort but I don't know what and the ferrules on all four shafts are NOT ivory.

Also the consensus opinion is that the cue is worth from $1300 to $3200 which is a huge. I'm offering the cue as a favor to Tony from BB who's friend owned the cue before an untimely and rather tragic death. The cue is being sold by his family and neither Tony, nor Black Boar nor I will receive a single penny from the sale. You get the cue, four shafts and what I believe is a hard George Case (though I could be mistaken about the manufacturer.)

Please PM me with ANY questions and I'll either answer them or give you my private cell number so we can chat. Please do not try to low-ball me....I know what I'm looking at and what it's possibly worth. So.......please think about it and know your purchase is going to a VERY VERY worthy family. (Some of you know the gent who died, by the way so do right by his memory.) Thanks much guys and/or gals.
Vince.

Attachments

• Joss 1.jpg
    Joss 1.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Joss 2.jpg
    Joss 2.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 198
  • Joss 3.jpg
    Joss 3.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 202
  • Joss 4.jpg