Missouri State 9 ball tourney in Springfield Mo.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Does anyone have a link to the entry form for the Missouri State 9 ball tourney usually held in Springfield Missouri? I played pool league tonight with Tatoo John Snyder and he is interested but I have not seen anything on this event on AZ yet and have had NO luck finding it using Google?

Watchez, or anyone out there know the DL on this event?

Usually the weekend after the Super Bowl? Fact or fiction? Post if you know. Thanks:grin::grin:

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a tournament you dont know about!!! Time to get off the couch and gets Cheif out of the car and do your homework!!!!! LOL

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The tournament is the weekend after the Super Bowl. Phil usually sends out the announcements about a month in advance from his mailing list. Call down to Springfield Billiards and have them add you to the mailing list. This is usually the only notice about the tournament sent out.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
I knew enough about it to know it was the week after the SB.

What a tournament you dont know about!!! Time to get off the couch and gets Cheif out of the car and do your homework!!!!! LOL

And that you probably cannot get permission to go?:confused::confused::confused:

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Thanks for the INFO

The tournament is the weekend after the Super Bowl. Phil usually sends out the announcements about a month in advance from his mailing list. Call down to Springfield Billiards and have them add you to the mailing list. This is usually the only notice about the tournament sent out.

Thanks for the heads up I will give Phil a call.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Do you have an INVITATION?

I called Springfield Billiards last week and still have not heard from Phil.

Any idea's.

Mr.Bumps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i havent got mine yet either. i think last year i didnt get mine til bout 3 or 4 weeks before tourny, ill post when i get it

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
That would be appreciated.

i havent got mine yet either. i think last year i didnt get mine til bout 3 or 4 weeks before tourny, ill post when i get it

It is a round robin tournament with the top two players advancing to a 12-16 man field final, double elimination. Is it not?

THanks

:rolleyes:

Aaron_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a round robin tournament with the top two players advancing to a 12-16 man field final, double elimination. Is it not?

THanks

:rolleyes:

I've not played since they moved it to Springfield, but it used to start with three sessions of 8-man round-robin flights; one Friday evening, one Saturday morning, and one Saturday evening. Top two from each flight and a handful of wildcards advance into a 5-man round-robin on Sunday morning. From that they take the top two and possibly some wildcards and run a 12-16 man double-elim on Sunday afternoon. In years past, if you made the first cut (top 25 or so) you got your money back plus a little.

Aaron

donnie hale

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9 ball

I would contact Sam Walts here on AZ he seem to know whats going on at Billiards of Springfield. he ran the last tourney they hosted THE Turkeyday shootout, 9ball Danny H. 1st Mitch 2nd Jamie M. 3rd Travis G. 4th. Scott is the Manager.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
A couple of guys are going to post the flyer

I would contact Sam Walts here on AZ he seem to know whats going on at Billiards of Springfield. he ran the last tourney they hosted THE Turkeyday shootout, 9ball Danny H. 1st Mitch 2nd Jamie M. 3rd Travis G. 4th. Scott is the Manager.

Kind of surprised that Sam has NOT chimmed in on this thread. But there are a couple of AZ'rs that are going to post the flyer when they get it.

Thanks.:cool:

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And that you probably cannot get permission to go?:confused::confused::confused:
I dont need permission!!! If I want to go all I have to do is write it on the calander! Unlike you.. My wife is off today so I am grounded!!!! Here is the best one yet CHief said I couldnt go!!!! LOL

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Chief has my bankroll buried in the backyard.

I dont need permission!!! If I want to go all I have to do is write it on the calander! Unlike you.. My wife is off today so I am grounded!!!! Here is the best one yet CHief said I couldnt go!!!! LOL

I need his support, in lieu of the fact that the guys I stake answer to him as well.

How far is it from Olathe to Springfield?

Mr.Bumps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the tourny is the weekend after the super bowl, 12,13 and 14th of feb call billiards of springfield for entry form, ask for manager

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
I spoke to a few guys who have the entry form

the tourny is the weekend after the super bowl, 12,13 and 14th of feb call billiards of springfield for entry form, ask for manager

A few players in Quincy this weekend, said they had one and will try and scan it and post it on this thread.

Can someone that has it please post it?

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the flyer for the tournament:

Attachments

• user1874_pic2045_1265021212.jpg
    user1874_pic2045_1265021212.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 385