Cincinnati pool rooms?

Tominator

Registered
I know some people are annoyed by these but I'm considering taking a job in Cincinnati.

Before I accept of course I want to find out if there are any good rooms out there.

I would really appreciate any info, thanks. Also, do they allow smoking in OH?

joe76195

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No smoking in Ohio. Michaels Billiards is one of the largest and best rooms in the country, all diamonds. If you want to smoke, you can cross the river to Kickshots in Kentucky. Also, all diamonds.

No smoking in Ohio. Michaels Billiards is one of the largest and best rooms in the country, all diamonds. If you want to smoke, you can cross the river to Kickshots in Kentucky. Also, all diamonds.

I can't find Kickshots on google maps. The only Kick Shots that google maps is locating is a place in Phelps, KY (which appears to be hundreds of miles away from Cincinnati). Where exactly is the pool hall that is located on the Kentucky side (that is near Cincinatti)? Thanks.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't find Kickshots on google maps. The only Kick Shots that google maps is locating is a place in Phelps, KY (which appears to be hundreds of miles away from Cincinnati). Where exactly is the pool hall that is located on the Kentucky side (that is near Cincinatti)? Thanks.

If you drive to Dayton, you can smoke in the newer room south of Airway Billiards because they don't give a shit about the law. It stinks in there and has a few Red label tables that suck compared to blue labels. I'll go somewhere else next time I'm in town

If you drive to Dayton, you can smoke in the newer room south of Airway Billiards because they don't give a shit about the law. It stinks in there and has a few Red label tables that suck compared to blue labels. I'll go somewhere else next time I'm in town

I do not smoke. I was just really curious about where exactly that pool hall in Kentucky is located, that I was told was not far from Cincinnati (I think someone mentioned that it is only 10 minutes from downtown Cincinnati). I do not drive, and the city bus in Cincinnati does not go all the way to Fairfield, so I can't get to Michaels (not easily anyways). I could however get to many locations on the Kentucky regional transit (that goes all over that area, just south of Cincinnati, and also goes right into downtown Cincinnati)? Are there any other decent pool rooms other then Michaels? Thanks.

Last edited:
Kickshots is located in Florence, KY.
Address is
5900 centennial circle Florence ky 41042

Thanks a lot. I do not understand why google maps does not see it. As you can see, the only thing that google maps does show (at that location) is an Auto Paint Guard place.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...831d85455eb5385!8m2!3d39.014909!4d-84.6694576

Is that the correct location? I just found it in the yellow pages.

http://www.yellowpages.com/florence-ky/mip/kickshot-billiards-10760908

Google maps is not finding it though, and I wonder why.

Maybe if they advertised on google maps, then more pool players could find them. Kind of strange that google maps does not show anything as being there (other then that auto paint place).

Thanks.

Last edited:

JZMechanix

Silver Member
Yes that is the correct address.
They have 4 9' Diamond Pro-Am's and 8 7' Diamonds.
I have reclothed the tables there a couple times but otherwise I have never played there.
They do have some pretty strong competition there but not sure about tournaments.