Odds & Ends blowout.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Odds & Ends Black Butt caps (Package #8)

I have for your consideration, 8 BLACK Tomahawk solid butt cap blanks.

All blanks are approximately 1.375" diameter. Here it is by size/length breakdown.

1 piece at 1 & 3/16ths inches long.
4 pieces at 1 & 1/8ths inches long.
2 pieces at 1 & 1/16ths inches long.
1 piece at 1 inches long.

These pieces are, as I said 1.375" in diameter. They WILL require some facing, and ARE solid blanks. You WILL have the luxury of doing your own ID bore, threading etc.

The DOMESTIC out the door price for these caps is $60.00 U.S.
IF you are overseas, PLEASE send me an address, so that I may send you an accurate shipping quote.

As usual, the first person to say I'll take it, is the owner pending payment. IF that person backs out, I will move to the second person who posts IN THIS THREAD, and so forth. I try to keep things simple, and I hope my descriptions are as accurate as possible. Please have an understanding of what you buying before purchasing, it will make everyone's journey a little easier.
My sincere thanks to everyone who is enjoying this material.
J2

Please mention the package # you want, when posting I'll take it. OR...Just quote the relevant post # in your reply.
Thanks again

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Odds & Ends Black Butt caps (Package 9)

I have for your consideration, 8 BLACK Tomahawk solid butt cap blanks.

All blanks are approximately 1.375" diameter. Here it is by size/length breakdown.

1 piece at 1 & 3/16ths inches long.
4 pieces at 1 & 1/8ths inches long.
2 pieces at 1 & 1/16ths inches long.
1 piece at 15/16ths inches long.

These pieces are, as I said 1.375" in diameter. They WILL require some facing, and ARE solid blanks. You WILL have the luxury of doing your own ID bore, threading etc.

The DOMESTIC out the door price for these caps is $59.00 U.S.
IF you are overseas, PLEASE send me an address, so that I may send you an accurate shipping quote.

As usual, the first person to say I'll take it, is the owner pending payment. IF that person backs out, I will move to the second person who posts IN THIS THREAD, and so forth. I try to keep things simple, and I hope my descriptions are as accurate as possible. Please have an understanding of what you buying before purchasing, it will make everyone's journey a little easier.
J2

Please mention the package # you want, when posting I'll take it. OR...Just quote the relevant post # in your reply.
Thanks again

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Odds and Ends Black Butt caps (package 10)

I have for your consideration, 3 BLACK Tomahawk solid butt cap blanks. You should get at least 7 butt cap yields from these partials.

1 piece at 4.75 inches long.
1 pieces at 2 & 3/8ths inches long. This piece has in my estimation 2 usable inches of material, maybe more, due to a saw blade accident, that could have easily cost me a finger, and did cost me a broken metal saw guide/back rest. Luckily no injuries, just a near miss. :eek:
1 pieces at 1 & 1/8ths inches long.

The DOMESTIC out the door price for these partials, is $51.00 U.S.

J2

Thanks again

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Spring blow out!

Price reduction/s listed on packages 7 thru 10.
This will be the last material of this size that I will have on hand until at least July. I have some family matters that need my attention, and I will be taking a break. My thanks to all. :cool:

Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Package 7 is gone/sold. Package 8 is no longer available as well.
Regards.
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Package 11

I have one piece of 1" black Tomahawk solid rod, that is ~8.75 inches long. The price is $16.00 shipped domestically.
Please indicate this package number (11) in any reply.
Thank you.
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Package 12

Package 12.

I have one piece of 1" white Tomahawk solid rod, that is ~2.75" long, and 1 piece of ferrule size that is ~7.75" long. The price for this combo is $18.00 shipped domestically. Please indicate this package number, (12) with any reply.
Thank you.
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Package 13

I have one 9.5" piece of 1.5" white, available for $28.00 out the door within the lower 48 Continental United States. You know the drill. Respond in this thread, with the appropriate package number. :)
My thanks to all.
Joe P

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Package 14

One piece of 1" white measuring ~ 6 and 1/8" available for $13.00 out the door within the Lower 48 United States. Please include the package number 14, with your response. :cool:
Regards.
Joe P

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
One piece of 1" white measuring ~ 6 and 1/8" available for $13.00 out the door within the Lower 48 United States. Please include the package number 14, with your response. :cool:
Regards.
Joe P

Joe, I'll take this #14. Let me know how you want payment. Thx

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have one 9.5" piece of 1.5" white, available for $28.00 out the door within the lower 48 Continental United States. You know the drill. Respond in this thread, with the appropriate package number. :)
My thanks to all.
Joe P

Price adjusted. Piece still available. :cool:
j2

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My thanks to all.
Joe P

Package 13 still available. 4th of July price. :cool:
Best regards.
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Package 14.

1 piece of 3/4 inch white ferrule stock measuring 5.5" +
$10.00 out the door in lower 48 CONUS, only.
Thank you. :cool:
j2