Project Tomahawk ferrule material.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
1 foot of white Tomahawk left. This will be it for a month or so, maybe longer, depending on circumstances.
Best regards.
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Out of stock

My sincere thanks to everyone. The material is officially out of stock in ferrule size...Both colors. :)
Best regards.
Joe P

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
My sincere thanks to everyone. The material is officially out of stock in ferrule size...Both colors. :)
Best regards.
Joe P

Congrats
It's some good stuff for sure.
The new owner of the cue that we installed Tomahawk white on both shafts, calls them the Trump Tomahawk Missiles, or something like that.

The cue hit good with ferrule-less shafts, so I had to be careful about choosing something that wouldn't change and maybe even improve the hit.
I had at least five choices here to choose from, and the Tomahawk white really enhanced the hit of an already good playing cue.

This was a 60" cue with 13.5 mm shafts, originally made as a prototype for a line of cues for Mike Massey.
I figured the ferrule material would be a very important component on this cue, so a lot of thought went into it.

We used some Precision tips, so we know the Precision/Tomahawk combination is a good one.

Peace
Ted

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congrats
It's some good stuff for sure.
The new owner of the cue that we installed Tomahawk white on both shafts, calls them the Trump Tomahawk Missiles, or something like that.

The cue hit good with ferrule-less shafts, so I had to be careful about choosing something that wouldn't change and maybe even improve the hit.
I had at least five choices here to choose from, and the Tomahawk white really enhanced the hit of an already good playing cue.

This was a 60" cue with 13.5 mm shafts, originally made as a prototype for a line of cues for Mike Massey.
I figured the ferrule material would be a very important component on this cue, so a lot of thought went into it.

We used some Precision tips, so we know the Precision/Tomahawk combination is a good one.

Peace
Ted

Awesome news Ted, and thank you. :)
One of my own shafts is THE very first Bob Danielson SS/360 Gen 2, with my Tomahawk material on it, and a Precision "M" tip. It is indeed a good combo, and playing nicely.
Best regards.
Joe P

krychekrowe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone used this on a Predator shaft? How thin can the ferrule walls be without risking creating a weak ferrule?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
My Purpleheart / Maple Sneaky that I built, has Tomahawk joint and ferrule material and a Searing tip... Awesome combo..!!!!!! Best hitting cue I have ever played with....

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK guys...

...I had to place a small order to fill the requests of a couple of clients.
I have ONE piece of White ferrule size left at nearly 11 & 3/4 inches in length, and one 6 inch piece. I will let them go as a "set" for $30.00 out the door in CONUS.
The first I'll take it, is the owner. :cool: Then, I am taking a short break to get some family business in order...hopefully. ;)
Best regards.
Joe P

cueguy

Just a repair guy
Silver Member
Done

...I had to place a small order to fill the requests of a couple of clients.
I have ONE piece of White ferrule size left at nearly 11 & 3/4 inches in length, and one 6 inch piece. I will let them go as a "set" for $30.00 out the door in CONUS.
The first I'll take it, is the owner. :cool: Then, I am taking a short break to get some family business in order...hopefully. ;)
Best regards.
Joe P

I'll take it...

Larry

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tomahawk

I have 3ft of white ferrule in stock. I have 1 piece that is approximately 11.75 inches long. The price of the "shorty" is $22.00 shipped domestically.
Best regards.
Joe P

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I have 3ft of white ferrule in stock. I have 1 piece that is approximately 11.75 inches long. The price of the "shorty" is $22.00 shipped domestically.
Best regards.
Joe P

pm sent
Shorty or full size doesn't matter

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Remaining stock

Only 3 feet of white ferrule size left.
Best regards.
JP

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Big tattoo

Ralf,
Clear your inbox, so that I can PM you. :cool:
All the best my friend.
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Material coming

I have more white, and a small batch of black ferrule size on the way. Should be in this week. :cool:
Regards.
j2

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Both colors...

...are back in stock. :cool:
j2