Lance Cowles - Great Instructor

Bassman

I’ve been playing pool on and off over 20 years and have always considered myself a decent player. I never thought that one two hour lesson would teach me so much. Lance started off by making me comfortable just by playing a few racks and talking. I had no idea that he was watching my every move to go over later.
After the game, Lance talked about my stance and approach to the cue ball. He just had me hit the cue ball up the table while he watched. I could already tell that I was hitting the cue more solid and consistent than before. Then he noticed my eye patterns and had me line up a corner shot. I fouled it up six times in a row. He had noticed that I wasn’t lining my cue under my dominant eye. Within five minutes, I was knocking them down every time.
That was just a few of the many things we covered. I cannot thank Lance enough for making me a better player in such a short amount of time. I’ve got more lessons planned with Lance. He’s a great guy and very knowledgeable about what a person needs to do to become a better pool player. Thank you Bossman69! :thumbup:

Bossman69

Registered
Being an SPF instructor has many benefits for me and each student. The basic fundamentals apply to us all and allows for the adaptation to what feels natural for each shooter. I look forward to working with you again when you are ready to take your game to the next level.

olddog02

Great Instructor

I definitely agree with the above posts. Lance also gives playing lessons. If you want to hone your skills and learn more about all of the games contact him. You will not be disappointed. Lance has improved my 8 ball and one pocket skills beyond my initial expectations. I am executing more complex shots and controlling the rock better than I ever imagined. Thanks Lance

Bossman69

Registered
additional materials/drills

Now that you are back in town, stop buy when you have a minute. We'll rack em up! I am sure you are ready for additional materials and new challenging drills.