IPT Pool Balls

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
RoyL said:
Sent an email to Aramith a few days ago asking if the IPT balls were based on the Premier, Premium, or Super Pros. As of today, I have not heard back.

Anyone have any feedback on the Vigma balls?

When the vigma balls first came out they were way to lite felt like 4 oz when I broke on an 8' table 8ball i think I left 2 balls down by the foot rail the rest came up table to the head rail. When you break they lift straight up then move, they make you look like a pro but i wouldn't recomend them at all that was 2-3 years ago now I see they have a few new styles that look cool but never see any one with them even home owners all have arimith or Brunswick they all learned quick you get what you pay for.....

RoyL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
n10spool said:
When the vigma balls first came out they were way to lite felt like 4 oz when I broke on an 8' table 8ball i think I left 2 balls down by the foot rail the rest came up table to the head rail. When you break they lift straight up then move, they make you look like a pro but i wouldn't recomend them at all that was 2-3 years ago now I see they have a few new styles that look cool but never see any one with them even home owners all have arimith or Brunswick they all learned quick you get what you pay for.....

I never heard back from Aramith, nor did I feel like taking a chance on the Vigma balls, so I purchased a set of IPT balls. I've had them for over a month but have yet to use them.

Only bad thing about the set I got was that one of the balls had two small gouges in it like it was dropped on a rough surface, or who knows what happened to it at the factory. Other than that one imperfection, the balls look nice.