Willie Blade cues. Get our stick for free for a review.

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
Hello everyone!

Willie Blade and his crew from http://www.cues.in.ua/ make a contest between guys, who likes to make reviews on a pool sticks.
And a prize will be a brand new model (retail cost $500) - pool cue stick Comet black hornbeam / cericote. Which will be complete next weekends.

What to do.
1) Send us examples of your reviews, we choose the best and send the stick.
2) Make review on this stick on AZB

We will choose a winner next Sunday (06.03.16).
Send examples with your reviews here:

1) Just here
2) AZB private messages
3) bzhtry@gmail.com

Here some photos of the stick:
02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

GOOD LUCK! :)

Last edited:

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
We still looking for owner of this stick. You have a chance to became one for free.
Just be the guy who really like this stick and really want it :)
Email me: bzhtry@gmail.com
Tomorrow evening (UTC+02:00) we will tell who won.
Good luck!

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
Our first contest finished. Thank you guys for participating it, we are very pleased.
It was so hard to make a decision and choose a winner.
But we did it and Willie Blade's Comet #2 Black hornbeam / Cericote will go to mr. West Point 1987!
We really like your writing style and looking forward your review! :)
Congratulations!

win.jpg

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
Our first contest finished. Thank you guys for participating it, we are very pleased.
It was so hard to make a decision and choose a winner.
But we did it and Willie Blade's Comet #2 Black hornbeam / Cericote will go to mr. West Point 1987!
We really like your writing style and looking forward your review! :)
Congratulations!

win.jpg

I'm very excited! I love the looks of this cue, I look forward to putting it through its paces on my Diamond! :smile:

DJ66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations West Point! I'm looking forward to reading your review of this cue.

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
I received the cue a few days ago and have about 6 hours with it...will do an in depth review in a couple of days, with pictures (the butterfly splices have some interesting interlocking diamond patterns and his wood selections are gorgeous). Bottom line, it's a quality product, stiff, but excellent hit. So good, in fact, I am tempted to try it in my next regional tour stop event. Very interesting proprietary joint/joint pin configuration that really feels good. First cue I've ever tried that is made from hornbeam (jet black like ebony in this case) and I must say it hits /feels nice. Stand by, I'll post up something on this soon. ;)

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
I received the cue a few days ago and have about 6 hours with it...will do an in depth review in a couple of days, with pictures (the butterfly splices have some interesting interlocking diamond patterns and his wood selections are gorgeous). Bottom line, it's a quality product, stiff, but excellent hit. So good, in fact, I am tempted to try it in my next regional tour stop event. Very interesting proprietary joint/joint pin configuration that really feels good. First cue I've ever tried that is made from hornbeam (jet black like ebony in this case) and I must say it hits /feels nice. Stand by, I'll post up something on this soon. ;)

I'm really excited!
We are standing in a historical moment now - American and Russian/Post USSR/Ukrainian billiards culture! :)

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Congratulations to the winner!

I love the interesting design on this cue. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Larry