Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
If you have a copy of the video, open in up in VLC media player(free) and just make a copy without sound, then upload it to your YouTube channel. If you don't have a copy of the video, I think you're screwed.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is foooked ooooop.

That is one of those things to don't want to learn AFTER the fact.

Who won?!?!

jeffryk

Registered
Thats the thing - it was a live stream so the vid data went directly to youtube which in normal case is an advantage as well as you dont have to care about the upload. :cool:
Are you not able to playback the video on Youtube for yourself as the content creator? If yes, then you can still use the VLC approach recommended earlier.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can down load your own videos i just did it with one of mine.

Your video is much larger file than mine not sure it will work , but worth a try

Using a computer, sign in to YouTube.
Go to Creator Studio > Video Manager > Videos.
Next to the video you want to download, select Download MP4 from the drop-down menu.

Capture.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah exactly! If I knew beforehand I would mute the radio or maybe turned the volume down so youtube wouldnt notice the music. And my opponent won 50:38, to be honest I got really shell-shocked by his 8pack so early in the match, he got in 10:1 lead. I was able to get as close as 6 games at 17:11 but for the most of the time he got the upper hand, I had real hard time to get into the game, he got into the groove and kept me under immense pressure all the time, I never really got going. And it took me so much mental energy which i missed in the later stages of the match. Good experience though, we will get to it soon again for sure ;)

8 pack is pretty powerful.

Nobody likes to lose, but you seem to have a winner's attitude about it.

Thanks for the report, now go get him!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats what I suspected! Compared to your pull-down menu I am missing these: enhancements, audio and download mp4!!!:angry::angry::angry:
Is that screenshot from today? Or is it from sometime in the past? Because if it is from the past you may be missing these now as well :eek:
Edit: Hmm it may be temporary thing as all the older vids I have on my channel have these options. So hopefully it will pop up later, probably youtube has to process the vid somehow to be editable first. If that is the case I will post the edited vid as soon as possible ;)
That is from today i downloaded one of my videos after you posted this.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thx for the info, hopefully this issue will work out somehow :confused::wink:

On my phone, I have an ap called AZ screen recorder.
I can hit play on anything and then hit record and it records exactly what is on my phone screen.
Then I can save that video file and transfer to my desktop and edit and save as a more permanent file.

The worst case scenario, you can just open up the video in your YouTube creater, play the certain parts of the 8 hours you want to save and record them using the screen recording app, then drop them into your computer and edit up a compilation of the money match then post it to YouTube.

Here is a link to the app I use....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hecorat.screenrecorder.free

As for the match:
Playing against monster players of that calibre, you are still learning, even if it's about yourself and how you mentally handle an 8 pack.
Regardless of the outcome, you are a better player today than you were before the match.

I hope to see some of the action.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Install IDM...

Hi fellas!
Maybe someone here can help me with this. I did live streaming on youtube of my money match on Saturday (over 8 hours long). Now youtube live stream has this advantage that after it ends the vid of such live stream becomes part of your youtube channel. Now here comes the problem part - youtube automatically checks for music in your vids hence copyright claims may pop up. And thats what happened here,my radio volume was loud enough so youtube made maybe 50 copyright claims. Usually you can remove the song from the vid but not this time - i got a message that the vid cant be edited. It seems that if the vid is longer than 2 hours you cant edit out songs from it. Also to my amazement i found out that youtube vid editor is no longer available so the option to crop the vid is not there neither and youtibe online help is actually of no help as it refers to a function "Enhancement" which is non-existent in my youtube channel. The whole situation is a real bummer as my opponent ran a nice 8pack in 9ball against me (9ft table),i have it in hd quality on my channel yet i cant share it to you guys. Anyone knows what to do?

If you install a program called IDM Internet Download Manager, it will give a download button option on video and audio from flash.

You can then download the video, edit out the audio with something like adobe premiere and repost it as an its own file...

Jaden

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thx to you i was able to rip the 8pack my friend ran :thumbup: Enjoy! https://youtu.be/k2955NqPzfk

Wow! What a run that was. He certainly had the wing ball off the break down.
That shot to get from the 4 to 5 at 18:26 was absolutely wonderful.
I enjoyed watching him figure out the speed of your table.

Thanks for posting that. I'm sure it was a true test to get put in the chair for 30 minutes, and for you to share that with us was very generous.
Does he play on the Euro tour at all?

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah that shot was really nice apart from the fact that I was hoping to get to the table :thumbup: :grin: And no, Petr doesnt play at Eurotour, ET is quite expensive tournament for Czech players.. :sorry: But maybe I will persuade him to come along to ET some time in the future :thumbup:

Impressive run from Petr. What about Best of the East tournaments? They are much more affordable and still have quite a strong field counting on Polish players who participate in ET very often. It is not a bad idea and good preparation for going on the stage above - ET. Here in Ukraine we have even bigger problems going to ET and hoping better time will come. It is a pity we don't have one of the Best of the East tournament during a year like we have here in Kiev in the past and the best result of our best player Artem Koshoviy was 2nd place (lost to Kaplan in the final). Very many stars from the East now participating in ET went through the BoE.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BOE tournaments are different story. Last season I persuaded Petr to go to his very first BOE in Slovakia and that bastard almost won it, he lost 6:7 in the finals to Jakub Koniar, he scratched while playing position for the 9 at double hill (i finished 3rd there and 3rd overall in season ranking) :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
So you're definitely on the right way. Are you going to the EC this summer? It's going to be huge for 40 years EPBF anniversary . I remember how big it was 10 years ago in 2008 in Willingen.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, we both (me and Petr) go to Veldhoven for EC, I am really looking forward to those 50 Dynamic III tables in one hall..better than Colour of the money tournament scene :eek::eek::eek::wub::wub::wub:
That's great and I'm sure it will be unbelievable. I wish you to the time EC starts come on the peak of your performance.:smile:

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you! I am working hard both on my game and my fitness. I injured my bridge hand elbow 7 months back (tennis elbow - similar to Niels) and it is only 6 weeks back or so that I could start to work on my fitness once again. I lost about 4kg of fat so far, I need to lose 10 more to feel fit and confident. If I succeed to do that = to be healthy physically and if I prepare myself good mentally anything can happen at EC ;):rolleyes::grin-devilish:
You have one the most important ingredient for success the passion! I wish you to recover and keep improving in all parts of your game:)

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, we both (me and Petr) go to Veldhoven for EC, I am really looking forward to those 50 Dynamic III tables in one hall..better than Colour of the money tournament scene :eek::eek::eek::wub::wub::wub:

That sounds great. Take photos of the room and post them here!
Also, will there be brackets and live streaming?