Darrin Hill Full Splice player

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
I have been debating a new cue for months. Going back and forth between 3 or 4 cuebuilders with similar construction. I finally settled on a nice Full Splice bubinga/maple Hill with 2 veneers. It is 'lightly" played and seemed like a fair price for a custom cue with 2 shafts from a respected cuemaker.

I really didn't know what to expect other than it would be well constructed. The infamous "hit" being the hardest to quantify, I was VERY pleased with
the way the cue played. It has yellow micarta ferrules which is a first for me and they play very nice.

The cue delivers a very crisp hit with a lot of feedback. I like FF full spliced cues and Darrin Hill has built a gem!!! I am already thinking about getting another one.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ugotactionTX said:
I have been debating a new cue for months. Going back and forth between 3 or 4 cuebuilders with similar construction. I finally settled on a nice Full Splice bubinga/maple Hill with 2 veneers. It is 'lightly" played and seemed like a fair price for a custom cue with 2 shafts from a respected cuemaker.

I really didn't know what to expect other than it would be well constructed. The infamous "hit" being the hardest to quantify, I was VERY pleased with
the way the cue played. It has yellow micarta ferrules which is a first for me and they play very nice.

The cue delivers a very crisp hit with a lot of feedback. I like FF full spliced cues and Darrin Hill has built a gem!!! I am already thinking about getting another one.

What's up with the pictures bro. i want to see what this looks like

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Darrin Hill Full Splice

here's a pic but you may have already seen it since it was purchased on AZ

Attachments

• DarrenHillfullsplicecomposite.jpg
    DarrenHillfullsplicecomposite.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 971