IPT Pool Balls

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
can anyone give opinions on the IPT Tour pool ball set.does anyone know the weight of the cueball,is it like the red circle or red triangle?

Last edited:

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nevermind,i just bought the set anyway.for anyone looking they have 70 sets for sale on Ebay for $85 a set.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Mason, please do let us know your assessment of these balls. I, too, have seen these listed on the 'Bay, but have been hesitant to pull the trigger.

Lisa

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
classiccues said:
Are the sets missing 4 balls and you'll get the other 4 balls in 4 different mailings?

JV

I don't care who you are, that there is just plain funny!

Lisa

Attachments

• roflmfao.jpg
    roflmfao.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,059

Caromsoft

"Your Break...Big Brain!"
Silver Member
I am interested in what you think of them as well. I saw that someone purchased a set yesterday and was going to wait for the feedback, but it's cool you are on here! :)

RoyL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sent an email to Aramith a few days ago asking if the IPT balls were based on the Premier, Premium, or Super Pros. As of today, I have not heard back.

Anyone have any feedback on the Vigma balls?

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i am hoping the are the premium quality,but they price them low b/c they are stuck with them and they say IPT on them.i will post what i think about them in a few days.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
masonh said:
i am hoping the are the premium quality,but they price them low b/c they are stuck with them and they say IPT on them.i will post what i think about them in a few days.

I played with a set. I have Centennials and I would say they were perfectly fine balls and comparable. I was thinking of buying a set of them myself because I also believe they are a good deal.

They'll soon be like those "Webvan" chip clips and "Freddie Laker" DC-10 models.

Chris

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i got them in the mail today nd they look just like the Super Pro quality balls.very nice looking balls and imo well worth $85.i like the small black circle around the numbers and the white part the numbers sit in is almost transluscent in appearance.

i think the guy has 70 sets on Ebay right now.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
masonh said:
i got them in the mail today nd they look just like the Super Pro quality balls.very nice looking balls and imo well worth $85.i like the small black circle around the numbers and the white part the numbers sit in is almost transluscent in appearance.

Thank you, Mason, and Chris! I, for one, appreciate the feedback on these balls...sounds like a super deal, and I will have to see if I can pick up a set, as I am in need of a new set of pool balls that I might actually like. :)

Lisa

Caromsoft

Silver Member
masonh said:

Thanks for the reviews. He has one less set available now! :)

Caromsoft

Silver Member
Received my IPT balls today and thought I would post a photo of them. The eBay seller hasn't re listed them yet if you are interested.

Attachments

• IPT Balls.JPG
    IPT Balls.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 888

Big C

Deep in the heart of TX.
Silver Member
Excellent quality.

I ordered a set from Vicki and they were better than I expected. If you are thinking of buying Centennials, save some money and buy these.

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Did anyone ever hear back from aramith on which quality these balls are?

-J

BWTadpole

The Nitcracker
Silver Member
I don't know if this means anything to anyone else, or if they changed this error in production later on, but on a set we have at a hall locally, the numbers on every single ball are raised and can be felt just by running your finger across them.

Some people said that this can affect the ball slightly at a slow roll, but I can't speak from experience.