Another Satisfied Varney Customer!!

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
Well Low and behold 10 minutes ago the mailman droped that ever so familiar triangular box on my porch. Quickly snatched it up when I heard the dog barkin at the leaving mailman......

Ran into the house and proceded to open the box........

My god the cue feels great in my hands!!! The finish is excellent. the Taper which I was most concerned bout matches exactly my wishes!! The BEM in the butt really stands out better than the pics depicted.....really nice!

I hope to give it a run tomorow night in a local tourney!!

Also. great Shirt Kevin LOL.. it will get sported tomorow night!!!!

Anyone with Concerns about Varney Cues need not worry.......i assure you you will get your desired cue!!!!

Cajun OUT!

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
GOOD, plse have thread moved to the appropriate "CUE REVIEW" forum.

THANKS in advance

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, this is one Varney thread that is a pleasure reading!

If the cue feels nice in your hands first time, that is a good sign for sure! :)

JAM

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
worthwithoutpix.gif

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
I don't think anyone was worried about the quality of the cues, just the timely delivery. Glad to "see" that you got your cue, the Cowboy is right this thread would be awesome with pictures so we can see what you are enjoying right now.

He has shirts too? Can you take a picture of that also I love pool shirts and want to see his design. Thanks man, hope you break and run the first rack with your new cue.

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
batteries in Camera are dead at the moment......so until I get them charged the only pics ar ethe ones kev posted in hte cue gallery the other night.....

The shirt I find is quite awsome...Nothing like representing what you shoot with. almost feels like a sponsership ;)

Its a basic design. on the front is Says Varney Custom Cues........ on the back it says " Play with a Varney or get beat by one!!!"

Im totally digging it....my first custom made to MY specs!!!

So yea im stoked and as soon as I can get some pics Ill get them up!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cajunbarboxplyr said:
batteries in Camera are dead at the moment......so until I get them charged the only pics ar ethe ones kev posted in hte cue gallery the other night.....

The shirt I find is quite awsome...Nothing like representing what you shoot with. almost feels like a sponsership ;)

Its a basic design. on the front is Says Varney Custom Cues........ on the back it says " Play with a Varney or get beat by one!!!"

Im totally digging it....my first custom made to MY specs!!!

So yea im stoked and as soon as I can get some pics Ill get them up!

Didn't he post some pictures of your cue on another thread?

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does your cue look like this?

JAM

Attachments

• 080506_a[1].JPG
    080506_a[1].JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 437

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Here you go....pic below. Glad you are happy Cajun!!! :)

Attachments

• 080506_c.JPG
    080506_c.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 448

Kyros

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ribdoner said:

THANKS in advance

At least it is pool related for a change.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Varney Cues said:
Here you go....pic below. Glad you are happy Cajun!!! :)

Cajun!!!

He ain't no Cajun, he don't even eat Craw Daddies and suck the juice out of the heads, do ya Cajun!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Glad you got your cue!!!

Have a nice day!!!

cajunbarboxplyr

Beatem down wit a Varney
Silver Member
hehe when you are raised on the lil red bastards........ the taste of them tends to get old lol.

Thanks again!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
cajunbarboxplyr said:
hehe when you are raised on the lil red bastards........ the taste of them tends to get old lol.

Thanks again!

Well they ain't Red until you cook them!!!!!:eek: ;) Then they turn Red when you mix in just the right amount of Kiyan Pepper!!!:)

ericdraven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ribdoner said:

THANKS in advance

rofllmao , :rolleyes: why would this be moved ?? all the other bash varney threads stayed in the for sale section and this section . whats the matter do not like a positive kevin varney thread ???? well booo hooo. go drink some more haterade .

back on topic the cue looks great !!!:) and great shirt . congrats

also leave the thread here like the others .

this thread is ....

That-Is-Excellent.jpg

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ericdraven said:
rofllmao , :rolleyes: why would this be moved ?? all the other bash varney threads stayed in the for sale section and this section . whats the matter do not like a positive kevin varney thread ???? well booo hooo. go drink some more haterade .

back on topic the cue looks great !!!:) and great shirt . congrats

also leave the thread here like the others .

it should be in the cue review as well then.that shirt is pretty cool