MasonH Satinwood

SirBanksALot

NoMakeANoBallANoMoreA
Silver Member
I am fortunate enough to own cues of all dollar values. Many of my most expensive or higher valued cues get put in the case right away as I tend to favor and play with cues that have a hit and feel that I prefer as compared to playing with a cue that's an eyecatcher or is easily recognizable as being big bucks or highly sought after.

My playing cue has been a Little Al Romero sneaky that hits/plays like I think a cue should hit/play.

However, the Little Al is going to log some case time as the satinwood "sneaky, as Mason calls it, is the sweetest hitter (subjectively speaking of course) that I've had the pleasure to play with and is going to get a lot of play.

Mason did a heck of a job and I am very, very impressed with every aspect of the cue.

I guarantee you that Mason is going to be star in the cuemaking biz.

(FWIW-I was prepared to be kinda sorta impressed but I really was blown away by how the cue looks and how it plays. Dont' want this review to sound too flowery and be like a commercial for Mason but, I'm telling you, this guy flat knows what hes doing. At 10 times the price, you couldn't do much better than a MasonH.)

Call Mason, get on his list, I guarantee - you will not be sorry!!!!!

MasonHSatinwood003.jpg

MasonHSatinwood004.jpg

MasonHSatinwood002-1.jpg

Last edited:

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
Ahh very nice! I got the Tulip and Ebony Sneaky W/O the Butt Cap. I am in love :D

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
PurpleHeart Into Ebony

bnall said:
Welcome to the club.:D

Actually, Ebony into Rose duBois.

I got the full splice cue with the moose buttcap and joint. Great rings on that cue.

I have another on order as well, African Blackwood.

Great cues.

Last edited: