:: Herribone Design + Mini Fleur De Lis :: Larry Vigus Cue

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Larry Vigas is really talented and creative
The designs and finish are fantastic,but the play is even better

Jive ,your pictures are the best,I wish I could do pictures

You know I'm always there for you Dean...you already have my address so just send any cues my way and you'll have your pictures :)

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Great pictures! Thanks for taking the time to shoot and post them. I knew it would be a challenge to capture the herringbone in the points, but you nailed it. I will see if I can come up with something more difficult next time!

Larry< always amazed with Jive's work!

I'm glad you like these pictures buddy...I was quite stressed about taking nice pics for this cue...the herribone is beautiful but a real pain to picture...your silly finishing didn't help either...did you really have to make them so glossy??

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Jive, pics are amazing as usual. I'd say 50/50 on back drops. I like them both.

Larry, the cue is awesome. I'd like a wrapless one with ivory points and weaves bordered with .010 silver when you get a minute

I'm ready for more of your cues whenever you're ready Jake ;) I'll take all the pictures you need.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Wow Jive, Super nice Vigus cue. I love the butt work as well as the points. Very unique look that I love. Thanks for sharing. Hey Jive what kind of lens are you using and what body? Super nice pics, you take the best pics of cues. Happy Holidays to you and your family.:thumbup:

Chris:smile:

Thanks Ziggy.

I use a entry level DSLR, Canon 650D. I use the standard kit lens for photography as well. Infact I bought this camera a year or so ago for the sole purpose of taking pictures of cues and cases..prior to that I know nothing about photography and I still don't know much of it or 90% of the function on this camera haha.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that's a player! Simple and beautiful! I'd love to have a cue like that!

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
New pictures

Shelby Williams was nice enough to take some new pictures. I thought I would share some since the originals are gone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 154

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is one of my favorite cues from the past several years. Very elegant. I remember it from the original posting. Thanks for updating the pictures to keep it in the AZB archives.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a beauty! Uncommon creative design and style, some original ideas used and tremendous work. Love it! Great pictures!

Last edited: