Pandora case fs

dvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Leather 2 X 4 Pandora case with strap for sale. Case made in Italy by BeCue company

Beautiful case. Brand new condition with full cover

Very soft glove like leather.

LOWERED PRICE: $ SOLDshipped conus

[/ATTACH]

Please see http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?461633&p=5992983#post5992983. For more pictures

From Be Cue Site:

"Please don't call it simply cue case

Its name is Pandora. A cue case with a refined design that combines function, style and elegance in one solution. Every Pandora case is 100% Made in Italy, born from the experience of skilful craftsmen who select the best materials for their creations.

The simplicity that stands out

The clean and harmonious lines of Pandora are a hymn to the style and elegance of Made in Italy. Our cue cases not have to respond to fashions and the passage of time. The materials with which Pandora is created, make it an object capable of acquiring additional charm with the passage of time.

Practical and functional

The designers of Pandora have worked to create a functional and practical object. That's why even the most demanding player will have the opportunity to appreciate the comfortable spaces and their ease of access. Moreover, in addition to the optional shoulder strap, this remarkable object has the stand-alone system for ease of use in every situation.

Dimensions Closed

Length: 84cm Width: 23cm Height: 8cm

Dimensions Open

Length: 84cm Width: 64cm Height: 7cm

N° butts: 2

N° shafts: 4

Pokets: 1
Shoulder belt: yes, removable"

Last edited:

dvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Price lowered

image.jpg

Time to thin out the heard (but of course, I just bought another case, a fellini style Adams)

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=832d964fec3e612012b6ec14ebfc0e83&oe=5AD76062
I have several cues and cases I'll be putting up this week

I'll let this case go for SOLD shipped CONUS

Absolutely brand new and pristine condition

Regards all

Dave

Last edited:

dvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Hi