LA instructors $

samn

Hello, I'm a very new player and I am looking for some lessons in the Los Angeles area. I have searched the forums and the 1-2 instructors mentioned have cost in the ~300 area. There is a local place offering lessons at ~200 an hour and 3 hours minimum.

Any cheaper alternatives or is this the average cost for beginner lessons?

I know I can search youtube and everything but there is nothing like actually playing with someone.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello, I'm a very new player and I am looking for some lessons in the Los Angeles area. I have searched the forums and the 1-2 instructors mentioned have cost in the ~300 area. There is a local place offering lessons at ~200 an hour and 3 hours minimum.

Any cheaper alternatives or is this the average cost for beginner lessons?

I know I can search youtube and everything but there is nothing like actually playing with someone.
That's crazy. Lessons for beginners ought to be closer to $50/hour, plus or minus a factor of 2. Maybe only Kardashians and Kerkorians take pool lessons in LA. Maybe you need to take a trip north.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be teaching in the Los Angeles area Aug. 8-12. I fully record all lessons on dvds, which you keep for review. If you're interested in scheduling a lesson with me, please PM me your contact information. :D

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Did you ever take lessons?
I live in North Hollywood and am always looking for people to practice with.