Numbers from Bayshore Billiards

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

Just thought i would share the latest update of the Room Records board over at Bayshore Billiards.

These runs are runs that were done at Bayshore Billiards only.

Enjoy
The Commish
bayshore run leader board.JPG

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Steve -- What can you tell us about Ray Lehrman? I'm not familiar with that name, but he must be (still alive?) quite a player.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Steve -- What can you tell us about Ray Lehrman? I'm not familiar with that name, but he must be (still alive?) quite a player.

Unfortunately Ray passed away years ago.

I have heard many a story from many at Bayshore Billiards and neighboring room that Ray was quite a player, he had a daily regimen of 100+ Ball runs. Myself i never got to meet the man, he was a true gentleman on and off the table from what stories say.

-Steve

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daily regimen of 100+ balls? I could only dream of ever getting to that level. I will eventually.

Nice list of players though.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

Just thought i would share the latest update of the Room Records board over at Bayshore Billiards.

These runs are runs that were done at Bayshore Billiards only.

Enjoy
The Commish
View attachment 458720

Steve: I know you have been getting some very solid numbers from your league.

Can you tell us which of the runs are for league play or for present and recent league players, whether in a match or not?

How many years have you had the leagues going there?

Thanks.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Steve: I know you have been getting some very solid numbers from your league.

Can you tell us which of the runs are for league play or for present and recent league players, whether in a match or not?

How many years have you had the leagues going there?

Thanks.

Sure thing dennis, I'll update the list in a few days, when I have some time to sit in front of the computer.

Steve

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Here's an updated view of the House Records Board.

As per request by Dennis, and a very good request at that to show the event in which the run took place.

To answer Dennis's question, I have been running the 14.1 League at Bayshore Billiards since 2015. We are just finishing our 8th Season. The league at it's start only had 12 Players, and since then we are now up to 30 Players this season. Most of the players today are returning players, with add-on players each season. but the core group of guys stayed on board, unless unfortunate events prevented them from continuing.

The League has had it's many challenges, but we have learned from that going forward and we strive to make it the fairest and strongest league that it can be.

Here's the picture of the updated board.
Steve "The Commish"
bayshore run leader board.JPG

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Here's an updated view of the House Records Board.

As per request by Dennis, and a very good request at that to show the event in which the run took place.

To answer Dennis's question, I have been running the 14.1 League at Bayshore Billiards since 2015. We are just finishing our 8th Season. The league at it's start only had 12 Players, and since then we are now up to 30 Players this season. Most of the players today are returning players, with add-on players each season. but the core group of guys stayed on board, unless unfortunate events prevented them from continuing.

The League has had it's many challenges, but we have learned from that going forward and we strive to make it the fairest and strongest league that it can be.

Here's the picture of the updated board.
Steve "The Commish"
View attachment 459107

Very nice growth, Steve. Good league runs, too. Guys are probably getting better and better the more they compete with each other.

League started in 2015 and you are finishing your 8th season? Short seasons I guess.

Keep up the good work. It is a shame your pool hall won't do a qualifier for the worlds. You have some very strong players there and it would be nice to see a few of them on the big stage.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Very nice growth, Steve. Good league runs, too. Guys are probably getting better and better the more they compete with each other.

League started in 2015 and you are finishing your 8th season? Short seasons I guess.

Keep up the good work. It is a shame your pool hall won't do a qualifier for the worlds. You have some very strong players there and it would be nice to see a few of them on the big stage.

Our typical season lasts 13 weeks and then 3 weeks worth of playoffs.

I have tried to host a qualifier there. But difficult with the amount of tables that can be used. The room would have to close its doors for the weekend and that's a tough sell being the busiest time of the week.

Last year I got 2 of my league players into the worlds. Eddie Kunz and John Schott. Both players want to play again this year.. they are going to try the qualifiers first and if no good result they will pay the entry. They loved playing in the main event. Blair Levandowski my fellow house pro also played, didn't fair so well due to his own personal and physical issues. I believe he's gonna play again.

That run listed for him was a few weeks ago, he actually ran that twice in one week, the second time we got it on the security cam video. I have the files on my computer, just trying to figure out how to edit them into one file and delete all the extra footaage. So far not having much luck there.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Steve, great List you have there. A lot of Bayshore Billiards history. I like how you updated the situation of each individual runs. I enjoyed being there a little while back and playing you some games of 8 ball. Can't wait until my next trip back home for another visit. I met a couple of your league players that day. I would like to meet more of your league players that I have been watching on your wonderful Streams.