Lathe

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
WE JUST FINISHED GETTING THESE PRECISION HEAD STOCKS AND TAIL STOCKS DONE FOR THIS LATHE.
CHECK OUT OUR THREE PIECE LIVE CENTER SETS - I'LL BE EXTENDING A SPECIAL PRICE OF $70 FOR THE 3 PIECE SET SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR

DUAL CHUCKS, 1.5" BORE
INDEXING CAPABILITY IN 15° INCREMENTS
ADJUSTABLE TAILSTOCK
1/2 HORSE DC MOTOR WITH SPEED CONTROL - WE NOW ADDED REVERSE!
BRACKET TO MOUNT SPEED CONTROL AND MOTOR
OPTIONAL THIRD CHUCK WITH 1.5" BORE FOR REAR SUPPORT
3 PIECE LIVE CENTER SET

AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT DOING ANY TAPER BARS. (COULD BE ADDED)

SHOULD HAVE CONCRETE PRICING READY IN A FEW WEEKS, BUT THIS LATHE WILL BE AFFORDABLE FOR EVERYONE.

See it in action here: https://www.facebook.com/hmalakoff/videos/vb.100001501796282/1435844936475552/?type=2&theater

Attachments

• chuck1.jpg
    chuck1.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 941
  • chuck2.jpg
    chuck2.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 935
  • chuck3.jpg
    chuck3.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 954
  • chuck4.jpg
    chuck4.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 943
  • chuck5.jpg
    chuck5.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 949
Last edited:

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
AND HERE WE GO AGAIN>>>>>>>>> what's up Lee......didn't make it in the leather business due to issues, like when you sold on here before..... so now you come back here and make more promises and then screw people over again?????
I ask, so that others that are new here get a full idea as to how you are, and have been....
ANYONE THINKING ABOUT BUYING FROM LEE, DO A SEARCH OF HIS USER NAME. A lot has been deleted by the officials, but there is still enough to get a good idea as to how shady he is.
He is NOT a man of his word, just a man of many words and not much delivery.
Dave

sileighty_guru

5A Grade Wood Pecker
Silver Member
Always good to get a heads up if it has legs!

But what is the point of iTrader ratings if no one ever puts the negative comments on it? Dave... I am assuming (having not read back in any previous threads) in some why he has soured a deal with you...? Why don't people leave the iTrader so it shows up on their postings?

Maybe I am missing something as I rarely come to AZ unless it's to visit the machinery section :) But when people are trying to improve on the tools of the trade I would want to encourage them, as in someway someday they may actually come with something new that we all could use?

Not bashing on you at all Dave :thumbup: as you may be pointing out something that really does need to be pointed out! Just in general I never see iTraders from people that have had issues in the past. I have been on the wrong side of a Jeff "whatever his name is this week" deal and yes I left iTrader, however that only works if they keep the account lol but at least they couldn't use that account anymore?

Happy Friday!

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member

But what is the point of iTrader ratings if no one ever puts the negative comments on it? Dave... I am assuming (having not read back in any previous threads) in some why he has soured a deal with you...? Why don't people leave the iTrader so it shows up on their postings?

Maybe I am missing something as I rarely come to AZ unless it's to visit the machinery section :) But when people are trying to improve on the tools of the trade I would want to encourage them, as in someway someday they may actually come with something new that we all could use?

Not bashing on you at all Dave :thumbup: as you may be pointing out something that really does need to be pointed out! Just in general I never see iTraders from people that have had issues in the past. I have been on the wrong side of a Jeff "whatever his name is this week" deal and yes I left iTrader, however that only works if they keep the account lol but at least they couldn't use that account anymore?

Happy Friday!

Lets just say, "his" tool ideas etc, he basically stole most of them. Do a search for 'Brianna Storm' in the cue machine section, just to get a taste... Jerseybill took a huge hit on that one. Unfortunately, most of the threads that showed the true him, have been locked/deleted by the admins. He 'retired' and doesn't come around too much anymore. People started to NOT show pictures of their self designed tools for sale, as he would wait about a week and copy them and offer it for sale himself. A real Peach.
dave

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
AND HERE WE GO AGAIN>>>>>>>>> what's up Lee......didn't make it in the leather business due to issues, like when you sold on here before..... so now you come back here and make more promises and then screw people over again?????
I ask, so that others that are new here get a full idea as to how you are, and have been....
ANYONE THINKING ABOUT BUYING FROM LEE, DO A SEARCH OF HIS USER NAME. A lot has been deleted by the officials, but there is still enough to get a good idea as to how shady he is.
He is NOT a man of his word, just a man of many words and not much delivery.
Dave

Don't trust him....wish he would stay away...

ALSO. Whoever is posting this writes NOTHING like Lee did. Either he suddenly got a really good grasp of the English language or the person doing the advertising isn't him at all....

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Ya, didn't even think about that Randy, usually there are 3 misspelled words for every correct one. As a further headsup as to how he is, check out his most recent feedbacks from ebay...user name brianna187
Lots of red strikes to look at...
Dave

Last edited:

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member

Happy Friday!

Thank you for the good word. I haven't been around in awhile and have some new equipment, and thought I'd share what I make. There are those who like to bash for the sake of bashing. It's too bad a couple of people won't let go of their own assumptions.