"It's like a nightmare isn't it? It just keeps getting worse and worse."

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well folks, I read with a great deal of interest that Grady Seasons....Oops I mean Keith McCready is returning to competitive play again.
How great is that? Personally, I"m thrilled to learn Keith has decided to resurrect his pool game because he could shoot with the best.
Learned about this via Keith's FB post (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011141403756) Let the good times roll again.

"Well, sports fans or Keith McCready fans, I am going to be playing in my first little event in over 11 years, the Maryland State 10 Ball Bar
Table Championships at The Bank Shot in Laurel, Maryland, on August 12th and 13th. I am looking forward to it. Can't promise anything,
but I'll try to have a flashback. Been hitting a couple balls lately, giving some lessons, so maybe it will show up. And the bar table is the
perfect spot for me. See you there!"

Matt B.

Last edited:

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow

Personal I thrilled to hear that he's back playing, I hope he plays great and plays in few more events on down the road.

Well folks, I read with a great deal of interest that Grady Seasons....Oops I mean Keith McCready is returning to competitive play again.
How great is that? Personally, I"m thrilled to learn Keith has decided to resurrect his pool game because he could shoot with the best.
Learned about this via Keith's FB post (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011141403756) Let the good times roll again.

"Well, sports fans or Keith McCready fans, I am going to be playing in my first little event in over 11 years, the Maryland State 10 Ball Bar
Table Championships at The Bank Shot in Laurel, Maryland, on August 12th and 13th. I am looking forward to it. Can't promise anything,
but I'll try to have a flashback. Been hitting a couple balls lately, giving some lessons, so maybe it will show up. And the bar table is the
perfect spot for me. See you there!"

Matt B.

I really hope he does good in that event. I wish him the best of rolls.

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope players will dump against him, just so we can all hear him say...
"It's like a nightmare isn't it? It just keeps getting worse and worse." :thumbup:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Keith is pretty healthy for a 60 year old. I fully expect him to win some matches. I predict a top twelve (9th-12th or better) finish for him.

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
think

I believe his cue is a bobby hunter.

I think I remember reading a couple years back that Jam said Jack Madden made him
a cue and he loves it, and that's his player.
But I'm getting old an my memory isn't what it use to be Lol.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's great news indeed! I happened to catch Keith about a month ago at the Bank Shot giving lessons during our team's Vegas qualifiers. He was hitting them well and was really into his trade. I mentioned to him that Tom Cruise was going to do a "Top Gun" part II and wouldn't it be great if Tom decided to do a follow-up to "The Color of Money". He kinda smile and nodded his head. I told him I wouldn't go see it if he wasn't in it and he laughed and said..."I better be in it...I'm ready".