Are the Higher end Fury cues any better (hit and feel wise) then the lower end lines?

I would like to hear honest opinions from players who have tried out both the cheap line and expensive line of Fury cues.

Do you think that the more expensive line of Fury cues have a better hit to them then the cheaper line of cues that Fury offers (with overlays?).

Please do not reply if you have not tried out, and have an opinion (from personal experience) on both the cheaper and more expensive lines of Fury cues?

I assume that I might hear that they all hit and feel the same (hit and quality wise), and the only difference is the cost of the materials (vs the overlays) in the cheaper line of their cues, but I am hoping to hear from those who have personally tried out both their cheaper and more expensive lines of cues that they offer.

For example, maybe Fury makes a better quality shaft for their more expensive line of cues, and their cheaper line of cues come with a much lower quality shaft. I do not know, and that is why I would like to hear some opinions about all of the cues that Fury offers.

Thanks.

Robert58

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a Fury HL8 with a Fury EXII shaft to match. It plays much better than their lower priced Overlay Cues.