Originally Posted by M.G.
1) Go as thin as you can.
2) Take Mezz over anything else.
3) Try out Player's HXT.
4) Tiger Pro X is rumored to be rather good in the feeling area. But I cant agree with their pricing and business practices.
5) Give Katana 11.X mm a shot.
6) Watch out for a proper tip.
7) Don't take Predator. Never.
1. I have been thinking about trying a 11.75mm
2. Thinking about it.
3. Your #2 is going to rule this out
4. They are cheaper than a Mez and what did they do? Haven't read anything about this.
5. Again #2 should rule this out.
6. Which ever shaft I end up will get either a Kamui or a G2 tip