Best All Around Player=Robocop

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
IMO Dennis O.is the best all around player in the world. I see a lot of tournaments that aren't filling up lately. Could some players be ducking Dennis? Johnnyt

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$2K entry, $8K added Guarantee, only 7 entries.

That's a decent amount of added money. I'm surprised at the added amount really. That's a big hole for a pool hall to make up.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Robocop or Ironman?

Robocop?
or
Ironman?

Attachments

• IMG_1019.JPG
    IMG_1019.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,273

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$2K entry, $8K added Guarantee, only 7 entries.

That's a decent amount of added money. I'm surprised at the added amount really. That's a big hole for a pool hall to make up.

At $2000.00 entry, they eliminated a whole bunch of players immediately.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The last $2K entry one had 14 players I think.

Included were Chip Compton, Skylar, Billy Thorpe, Danny Smith, Justin Hall.

It might've been $1K, not sure.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and T-Rex is playing Dennis even??

Race to 40, I have no doubt Dennis' crew would be willing to give 4 games on the wire.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I don't think I'm alone wanting to see Shane and Dennis play an action match for 100k real money...not just a poster saying 100k to boost PPV sales. Johnnyt

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't believe Shane or his stakehorse want any part of Dennis right now. Johhnyt

I cannot imagine why. Shane put such a beat down on him when they played 10 ball that I have never seen anything like it. They should have skipped the last day. Dennis was out of his league. Also, I don`t believe Dennis really wants to plat Shane 9 ball or 1 pocket. When they played in the US Open finals Shane wiped him out. I also watched Shane take him out playing 1 pocket at Hard Times. Dennis can`t play Shaw 10 ball either. I don`t see him being the best at anything.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I cannot imagine why. Shane put such a beat down on him when they played 10 ball that I have never seen anything like it. They should have skipped the last day. Dennis was out of his league. Also, I don`t believe Dennis really wants to plat Shane 9 ball or 1 pocket. When they played in the US Open finals Shane wiped him out. I also watched Shane take him out playing 1 pocket at Hard Times. Dennis can`t play Shaw 10 ball either. I don`t see him being the best at anything.

Everyone can have opinion. Johnnyt

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
IMO Dennis O.is the best all around player in the world. I see a lot of tournaments that aren't filling up lately. Could some players be ducking Dennis? Johnnyt
I must say that Robocop has the best "BREAK" in one pocket today!!!

I have NEVER SEEN him sell out the wing ball or scratch EVER!

I Believe I know how /why his break is so successful! But, some things are best kept secret.

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Shane knows where he ranks in 1p. Theres a reason why he doesnt play these $1-2K entry 1p tourneys. He is good no doubt, but not to play Alex and dennis even.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Shane just win the MIH one pocket? Wasn't Dennis in it?

Dennis was not in it. Alex played. MIH is race to 4. Anyone can win.

Billy Thorpe won DCC and Bergman had raped him in 1p gambling.

I woyld be thrilled to see Shane play big stakes 1p again. Theres some old matches of Shane and Alex playing 1-2K a game on youtube which is very good.

Last edited:

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
betting for my life I'd take Shane, but Dennis is in the conversation for sure

I have him right there with Alex (destroys them in snooker), Shane, and
Darren (destroys them in chinese 8 ball)

but I presume we're talking straights, rotation games, 8 ball, and one pocket

If there was a be all/end all series our tourneys I also wouldn't wanna bet against another 10 or so guys (wu, ko, shaw, couple of russians, couple of chinese, Albin, and a few more)

I can see about 15-20 guys at the moment playing at a level beyond everyone else on earth, hard to separate one from the other within that group which would probably still include Earl and Efren

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl and efren...and parica and archer, etc...are not in the conversation anymore, sorry to say.

betting for my life I'd take Shane, but Dennis is in the conversation for sure

I have him right there with Alex (destroys them in snooker), Shane, and
Darren (destroys them in chinese 8 ball)

but I presume we're talking straights, rotation games, 8 ball, and one pocket

If there was a be all/end all series our tourneys I also wouldn't wanna bet against another 10 or so guys (wu, ko, shaw, couple of russians, couple of chinese, Albin, and a few more)

I can see about 15-20 guys at the moment playing at a level beyond everyone else on earth, hard to separate one from the other within that group which would probably still include Earl and Efren