Identify a Schon

NavyJay007

Registered
Using the pictures provided can someone please identify this Schon cue. I have not been able to find anything online about it. Thank you.

Attachments

• Butt and Shaft.jpg
    Butt and Shaft.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 344
  • Close up of pin.jpg
    Close up of pin.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 343
  • Close up of wrap and shaft.jpg
    Close up of wrap and shaft.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 348
  • Full view of cue.jpg
    Full view of cue.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 353
  • Top of shaft and handle.jpg
    Top of shaft and handle.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 348

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Using the pictures provided can someone please identify this Schon cue. I have not been able to find anything online about it. Thank you.
The butt is from 1993. That's the only year they used that pin, and it's not a G-10 pin. The shaft is NOT from '93, the '93 shafts had Schon on the joint collar.

Last edited:

NavyJay007

Registered
Thank you for the info. I still cant seem to find the cue model online. From the information that I have gotten it is a 1993 Schon "Custom", non mathcing shaft with an ACME pin. What might a cue like this be worth. Trying to get a good idea so I can decide if its worth getting.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guessing about $450- $700, depending on condition. be a little more if you could find 2 good 13mm shafts from that year!!!

NavyJay007

Registered
OK I appreciate the info. I take it being it does not have the original shaft that it would be worth on the lower end. Gentleman selling the cue is asking for 1000. I thought that it was rather high and he claims it is a Rundy.