2017 Top Money Earners---strong women!

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lookie there...three of the top four money earners right now are Chinese women! That's incredible, and kinda cool.

Jdm34

jared marion
Silver Member
I would be nice to know how much money they make off pool thats not reported Earl Strickland has made like 5k whats he living of of. he is making money somewhere. along with all the other pros.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be nice to know how much money they make off pool thats not reported Earl Strickland has made like 5k whats he living of of. he is making money somewhere. along with all the other pros.

What? You do realize the list is tournament winnings, right?

It is not tax filings...

And it has long been acknowledged that the earnings list is only as good as what is reported to the AZB.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

It is not tax filings...

And it has long been acknowledged that the earnings list is only as good as what is reported to the AZB.

I took 5/6th in the 8-ball tournament last night at Scooter's Beer Barn. When will my payout be reflected on the earnings chart?

Jdm34

jared marion
Silver Member

It is not tax filings...

yes I realize all that. was kind of the point. whats a pro pool player make a year all done and said lessons sponsor whatever. not suggesting illegal either. would be curious to know. Someone else stated that pool was a joke because of what they make. if a top player made 80k on just tournament winnings maybe he made 150k with the combination of other things.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes I realize all that. was kind of the point. whats a pro pool player make a year all done and said lessons sponsor whatever. not suggesting illegal either. would be curious to know. Someone else stated that pool was a joke because of what they make. if a top player made 80k on just tournament winnings maybe he made 150k with the combination of other things.

It is like whether oj killed nicole:
We will never know.