A Flipper Finally Finds His Playing Cue!

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
My "flipping" has never been for profit, but rather to give me an idea what kind of cues are floating around out there and how they feel and hit. I have enjoyed the opportunity to hit balls with a lot of cues during that time.

I recently found a cue that has everything I want in a cue with the help of Steve Blackburn and Joe and Mark from Pool Table Magic. I also had input from Barry Szamboti, who told me a little about the cue's history. Thanks, guys!

It was built in 1992 with three shafts. The cue has never been refinished and looks to have been played a lot, but has been well taken care of. The shafts were made thin (one was 12mm and the other two are 12.5). I just added three approximately 13mm shafts with matching rings that were built for another cue at about the same time period.

This wasn't a closet queen for the original owner and it won't spend anytime in mine either!

Attachments

• Szamboti 001.JPG
    Szamboti 001.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 667
  • Szamboti 002.jpg
    Szamboti 002.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 666
  • Szamboti 003.jpg
    Szamboti 003.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 664
  • Szamboti 004.JPG
    Szamboti 004.JPG
    198.1 KB · Views: 676
  • Szamboti 005.jpg
    Szamboti 005.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 668

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations on acquiring the Szamboti. I am glad to hear that you intend to play with it. They are special pool cues.