the insanity emanating from this forum lately is mind boggling

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Insanity has been described on here as doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Well that is exactly what has been happening lately.

Justin starts a thread asking for serious opinions about x cues. Many of the same posters say the same thing and as a result bickering evolves between Justin and said posters.

Justin starts a thread asking for serious opinions about xxx cue maker. Many of the same posters say the same thing and as a result bickering evolves between Justin and said posters.

If Justin does not start a thread that day another poster starts a thread about Justin. The same posters say the same thing and as a result bickering evolves between Justin and said posters.

In most cases the thread dies a slow death and others are deleted. Regardless of whether the thread dies or is deleted the end result is always the same. Nothing of any substance was accomplished ...ever.

The main page currently has 3 threads on going regarding Justin.

I have made the statement ...some people need to get a life outside this forum a few times. Well I think its time for me to get a life out side this forum instead of having to gloss over the same bullshit every day hoping to pick up a tidbit that may interest me..

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Low end cue flipping through eBay is a good business strategy.

SNE

Freddie <~~~ never flipped

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have yet to see insane, brother, until you’ve scrolled down into some of the nether forums :shocked2::banghead:

HUKIT

F* ks Given...Zero
Silver Member

Attachments

• 1F3F794D-F055-4204-A74C-EC643BCF2744.jpeg
    1F3F794D-F055-4204-A74C-EC643BCF2744.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,467

hurricane145

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
some people need to get a life outside this forum a few times. Well I think its time for me to get a life out side this forum instead of having to gloss over the same bullshit every day hoping to pick up a tidbit that may interest me..

More time actually playing pool and less time reading about it would be a good thing for all methinks!

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure who Justin is but I got a really good deal on car insurance

Remember when you could go on AZBilliards, spend time browsing, then get off the website refreshed, alert, and alive with a spirit lifted by your newfound knowledge?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
It's better to have waffles for breakfast and shoot with a Schon cue, than to have a Schon cue for breakfast and shoot with waffles.

I'm not so sure about that, I believe a waffle with the proper tip may play better than a schon - it can't play worse.
Jason

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We all here at AZ shouldn't feel special as Justin is just as good at pis sing folks off over at OBM LOL. He just reported someone as a scammed lol.

Jistin, I'm just curious but why did you report him as a sacmmer? I was looking at that Huebler when first posted and nothing jumped out at me - other than it seemed like it might be a good price??? So what came across to you as a scam?