Robert Harris

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member

Sorry for the fuzzy pic...got this out of the blue. Thought i would again remind the world of what a classy, level headed fellow Mr. Harris is and also provide some entertainment.

In general, i love everyone and it takes alot for me to actually despise a person but Robert accomplished this in fairly short order when sending a similar random private message to a dear friend of mine. Since then I've found it easy to call him out on the forum on whatever random bs he's spewing at the time

As far as his comment about "inventing 200 new cues" wtf? I have no idea what he's talking about and its actually pretty consistent with most everything he posts during a drunken stuper. (totally in left field)

I don't know, maybe he's pissed that I trumped his entire cue building career in my first year? Maybe he's just a bully looking for someone to pick on without re-course?

Anyway, i just thought i'd help Mr. Harris advertise.

Mods....please, please dont ban him (again) obviously thats not working. I say you should just go ahead and let him hang himself. Hell, he's far better at that than cuemaking.

I'm also in the market for one his "anniversary" cues. (for entertainment purposes of course)

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member

Sorry for the fuzzy pic...got this out of the blue. Thought i would again remind the world of what a classy, level headed fellow Mr. Harris is and also provide some entertainment.

In general, i love everyone and it takes alot for me to actually despise a person but Robert accomplished this in fairly short order when sending a similar random private message to a dear friend of mine. Since then I've found it easy to call him out on the forum on whatever random bs he's spewing at the time

As far as his comment about "inventing 200 new cues" wtf? I have no idea what he's talking about and its actually pretty consistent with most everything he posts during a drunken stuper. (totally in left field)

I don't know, maybe he's pissed that I trumped his entire cue building career in my first year? Maybe he's just a bully looking for someone to pick on without re-course?

Anyway, i just thought i'd help Mr. Harris advertise.

Mods....please, please dont ban him (again) obviously thats not working. I say you should just go ahead and let him hang himself. Hell, he's far better at that than cuemaking.

I'm also in the market for one his "anniversary" cues. (for entertainment purposes of course)

Please remind me never to get on your bad side. Ouch!

Lyn

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We use that term loosely! Congrats on the SS title as well as the strong showing in Erie, hope all is well.

trumped my career

That's funny. I have sold 500 cues in the last three years alone. I build a great cue for a great price and I don't put up crappy mitered veneers as you. My legacy is sealed as yours hasn't even started. You should go back and replant your lips on Thomas Wayne's schwantz. You two have no skills that weren't given to you not earned.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good thing about forums, with a little patience,research & rashional judgement, you can probably easily pick who you could successfully deal with !!!

Thanks to everyone.

Here's the real truth. The 2013 cue voting was rigged by the host. Who was a worry I had over one hundred people call and or text and email. They cast votes. Jamie picked a winner. For his sales. What a ruination of something that would have been good, except for greed.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Here's the real truth. The 2013 cue voting was rigged by the host. Who was a worry I had over one hundred people call and or text and email. They cast votes. Jamie picked a winner. For his sales. What a ruination of something that would have been good, except for greed.

The only thing your cues would get voted for is which one to burn first to stay warm.

Drink up
Jason

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member

WTF dude are you for real. Jamie is 1 of azb best Are you serious COTY from 2013 ?
I`ve talked plenty of times with Jamie at SBE over the years & he`s never said a bad thing about anyone. What a nut case I`m outta hear

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member

This is so far from accurate, you jealous pitiful man. You should go crawl back into your hole.

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
That's funny. I have sold 500 cues in the last three years alone. I build a great cue for a great price and I don't put up crappy mitered veneers as you. My legacy is sealed as yours hasn't even started. You should go back and replant your lips on Thomas Wayne's schwantz. You two have no skills that weren't given to you not earned.

Robert, maybe your right. Maybe I have no skills and haven't earned anything. Sounds like your truly worthy of redemption. For that I will allow you to bet all of your money, your house and shop, and whatever other private money you can round up in a cue challenge of your choice. We can both use a neutral shop or even sit on someone's back porch and whittle a cue from a block of wood with a pocket knife then let the world decide who the scrub is. It's totally up to you and I'll fade your world.

So what do you say? Show the world why your a badass

P.s. I've built and sold ONE cue in the past 3 years

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member

The truth is that Jamie was doing something profound to promote high end cues without strings attached and you should be greatful for it. People like you are the exact reason cues are dying.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member

These comments are personally offensive to me as a member of AZ.
I hope you put more thought and love into your cuebuilding than your other thought processes, which are demonstrably marginal.

I usually step over arguments online and don't interject, but you are so far off the mark with Jamie I felt it necessary to enter.

Will Prout

Last edited:

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These comments are personally offensive to me as a member of AZ.
I hope you put more thought and love into your cuebuilding than your other thought processes, which are demonstrably marginal.

I usually step over arguments online and don't interject, but you are so far off the mark with Jamie I felt it necessary to enter.

Will Prout

I dont get it at all.

Ernie, Dennis S , southwest or the Szamboti's can have the best marketing n advertising in the world, but if they are not able to deliver a product that is worth the asking value of these cuemakers in the perceived minds of consumers, nobody will buy em.
People pay top dollar for these because they feel they r gettinf the value they pay for.

A Nissan GTR can straight out smoke a ferrari 458 or lamborgini marcielago for a small fraction of the price of a these italian supercars but consumers are still paying for em because of the quality n asthetic reason these italians are making their cars !

Now , Ginas or Dennis S are not exactly known for top notch playability , a lot of other custom cues out there are known to be extremely good players , gilbert's , Olney's , Howardss and so on.
But the reason why high end collectors are coughing top dollars for it because they feel they are getting a an extremely high quality piece of art , ivory , inlays n well constructed points w flawless veneer point works all factors in as well.

So why be bitter bout it ?
Every cuemaker has his niche market , if u think you cue is that perfect then you should be flooded with orders everyday n the value of ur cue should be rising consistently on the secondary market.

If it aint, it does not necessarily mean you're a lousy maker but rather you do not fulfil that aspect in the eyes of consumers.

Southwest, Hercek, Dennis S have a crazy waiting list n value and there gotta be a postive reason behind it ?

Take it easy n lets enjoy life man