Thinking about a 9' Kasson

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice looking home table. I'd suggest you hit some balls on it, bank some balls to see how the rails play and hit the pockets from different angles (down the rail as well). If it plays good then why not.
Oh, one more thing, then offer $800. :)

Last edited:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...and acknowledge to yourself that you're gonna spend at least another $500 to get it moved and set up correctly at your house.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Nice looking home table. I'd suggest you hit some balls on it, bank some balls to see how the rails play and hit the pockets from different angles (down the rail as well). If it plays good then why not.
Oh, one more thing, then offer $800. :)

It's George

Bet Something!!!
Silver Member
And after you spend the extra $500 your still gonna wish you had a Diamond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member
$500 if you have to pay a professional to move n set up.

I moved and set mine up myself w one other person who had done it before. He asked for $50, he brought the wax and stretched the cloth. If you play league ask around for a hand helping, odds are someone will be happy to help.

It does look like it could be a 8'.

$875 seems high for a used table. I watch craigslist a lot. If your not in a rush you'll find better deals or a better table.

Not that the kasson is bad, that's what I have, plays fine. All my cushions are good, first thing I tested.

Someone will be along to tell you if it's not a diamond or Brunswick it's garbage, imo ignore and move on.