What Do You Guys Think Of This?

Melissa Morris

My dad is crazy.. But I guess he loves his little girl.. It's only 50% done.. It should look good when it is done.. (I Hope) :D
PC060234.jpg

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Question

I never understand the mind set of people who get tatoos

What will he do if you decide to stop playing pool next year or the year after that?

Melissa Morris

Kevin Lindstrom said:
I never understand the mind set of people who get tatoos

What will he do if you decide to stop playing pool next year or the year after that?
Kevin,

I understand what your saying but pool has been such a huge part of my life and my fathers life, if I stop playing tomorrow it wouldn’t matter. I still think he is crazy but he is a proud father and he loves his little girl. I have a brother who plays the guitar; my dad is going to get him on the other arm.

Louis Ulrich

Go Pops! I just want to see the cue stroke when he flexes.

You have to post a picture of his neat head. It's been a long time since I've seen him and I understand he's the forth member of ZZ Top.

EDRJR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's beautiful!

I don't care for tatoos for myself, but that is very touching to me. It says how much he loves you in a very unique way. I have a daughter and this tribute to you truly moved me. You're a lucky woman and he is a lucky man.
Sincerely,
Ed

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
The Tribal Morris Cues logo would be a fine addition to any pool players skin!

Attachments

• Ned Morris Custom Cues.jpg
    Ned Morris Custom Cues.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 3,232

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tattoos

The best tattoos are the most personal ones. And you obviously have a super proud pops. Everytime the tattoo catches his eye or someone asks about it, he will be reminded of the bond you have. I agree, even if you quite pool tomorrow it wouldn't matter. It's not the destination he is cherishing... it's the journey you shared together.

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know why...

Melissa Morris said:
My dad is crazy.. But I guess he loves his little girl.. It's only 50% done.. It should look good when it is done.. (I Hope) :D
PC060234.jpg

Hi Melissa, welcome aboard! What do I think of it? I honestly think a tattoo is the BEST, though always permanent :D , and most meaningful tribute someone can get of anything they admire, or want to remember, for any reason. Now, I DO have a couple tattoos myself :rolleyes: , and am VERY proud of each and every one of them. I have reasons for getting each one I have gotten, ESPECIALLY the 1/2 sleeve on my left arm...Eventually its gonna turn into a full sleeve, I'm just not sure when I'll see the artist again. I think you have a very loving, and very proud papa to be doing that in your honor. I commend what he's doing, though alot may disagree with me and your dad. He's got someone who understands why he's doing it right here! Please tell him he's doing a good thing, Jeff

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Hey Melissa,

Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here. I think there is no doubt about how proud your dad is of you!! It's a pretty cool tattoo. I thought my dad was a little crazy and he only got a flaming 9ball and a flaming softball colliding tattooed on his ankle. (My sister plays softball and somedays I play pool.) Be sure to post the pic when he gets it finished.

Have a good Christmas.
Sarah

LILJOHN30

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the ultimate compliment ,while not everyone agrees with tattoos he is premently marking his body to honor you.He is very proud..

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
MM,
What do I think??? I think that your dad has his priorities well in order. You and your brother are blessed to have such a doting father. I feel the same way about my son and daughter, the only exception being that I am too needlephobic to get inked. But they are the biggest part of my life and hardly a major decision is made in my household that I don't first consider what the consequences to them will be. I hope that when the day comes that your father NEEDS your help, you can look back to the way he loves you and care for him properly. I have a strong feeling that this isn't going to be a problem for you!!! I am the main caregiver for my elderly parents (dad=85 y.o., mom=83 y.o.) and I take the responsibility on with a great feeling of satisfaction. After all, I (and a brother and sister) was a huge burden to them for 20+ years of their lives.
Please post the tattoo when it is done, and then the one on the other arm also when it gets done.
Good luck and good shooting in your career in pool. Most of all, enjoy life and live everyday to the fullest, filled with much fun and laughter!!!
Happy New Year to you and your family!!!!

Maniac

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
tattoos

I've got nothing against tattoos, but there has been nothing so enduring in my life that I have wanted it etched into my skin. Your dad has expressed pride in your skill and accomplishments every time we have talked...
What do i think? I think you make him proud. I can't help but admire a person who knows what matters most to them. I wish you every success with your carreer. If you have your father's fearless passion for what you do, you will surely go far.

DennyS

Pro-Instructor
Silver Member
Melissa tell your dad hi for me and the tattoo looks great. I will probably see him at Valley Forge. If you need any assistance with your game just ask.

P/s welcome to the forum!

girlwon1

Silver Member
CrownCityCorey said:
The Tribal Morris Cues logo would be a fine addition to any pool players skin!

I have never seen that logo. I love it, so cool!

I think that is neat what Ned did there. He is one of the most genuine men I have ever met.

Please let him know I said hello, Melissa...

Tina

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
Heyyy

Big tattoo person here. I mean LOTS of ink. Price of "real estate" keeps climbing as more gets "developed". Not a lot left:D :D

I would love to see a picture of the finished product. Nice work, nice compliment.:)