USBA 3-Cushion Qualifier November 13-16th at Illinois Billiard Club (IBC)

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got this Email and want to share.....

Subject: USBA National Qualifier
Cell 901 210-7251

This is going to be another special place to have a qualifier

!cid_6CF3F6FF-4576-4B69-8F14-3EEFF5A604A8@attlocal.jpg

USBA 3-Cushion Qualifier

November 14-16th at Illinois Billiard Club (IBC)

FORMAT: 10 Players, 2 flights of 6, A & B flights
Entry $150 -

Race to 20pts in prelims and 25pts in finals

Format: 10 Players, 2 flights of 6 players, round robin A and B flights,

DRESS CODE: Collar Shirts, Slacks

Two from each flight will advance into the final 4. 1st place finisher in A flight will play 2nd place in B flight. And 1st place finisher in B flight will play 2nd place in A flight.

SPECIAL ATTRACTION - On Saturday

ESPN & World Masters Trick Shot Champion Tom (Dr. Cue) Rossman will be performing on Saturday evening.
Top 2 will win entry into the 2015 USBA Nationals

1st – $225 plus $300 entry into the 2015 USBA Nationals

2nd – $175 plus $300 entry into the 2015 USBA Nationals

3rd – $200

4th – $150 -

Hi-Run $75 in each flight in prelims only

!cid_0A884FE0-30F4-49B7-99F7-07537196AC6C@attlocal.jpg

Paul Frankel
paul@professorqball.com
Celebrating Our 14 Year
Also visit my website by clicking on link
http://professorqball.com

Cell 901 210-7251
Office 901 756-2594

Last edited:

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a wonderful venue for a 3 cushion tournament. With only 12 players it should fill up quickly!

nbrack

Registered
I am looking to start playing in tournaments soon and am interested in this one but I am not able to take several days off of work to do so. With 12 players, I am curious why it is a four day event? Is it lack of tables, or is it typical for 3 cushion tournaments to be this long? I am hoping to come across a two day event in the Midwest! :)

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is in fact due to a shortage of tables. This is certainly a predicament we unfortunately find in our sport. Thus the reason for a max of 12 players and the days. That said, Tom Rossman is a consummate performer and the venue is perfect! Can't get much better than this for an event.

ProfessorQBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
USBA qualifier

It is in fact due to a shortage of tables. This is certainly a predicament we unfortunately find in our sport. Thus the reason for a max of 12 players and the days. That said, Tom Rossman is a consummate performer and the venue is perfect! Can't get much better than this for an event.

The reason it'll be from Thursday night to Sunday is that on Saturday Tom Rossman will perform is routine and they'll be no play during Saturday evening.
With that said there is only one opening left.
At all my events that I do I try to have players have a good time,and have fun and of course always playing billiards

shayne87

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The reason it'll be from Thursday night to Sunday is that on Saturday Tom Rossman will perform is routine and they'll be no play during Saturday evening.
At all my events that I do I try to have players have a good time,and have fun and of course always playing billiards

What kind of tables?

nbrack

Registered

If I could take the time off work, I would definitely take that last open spot. Who knows, maybe my schedule will change.

I am not familiar with this venue other than perusing their website and would like to visit on Saturday. Are spectators allowed or is it limited to players and club members?

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I could take the time off work, I would definitely take that last open spot. Who knows, maybe my schedule will change.

I am not familiar with this venue other than perusing their website and would like to visit on Saturday. Are spectators allowed or is it limited to players and club members?

Call up Jim Parker if you want to come an watch. I can't imagine this will be closed to the public.

Sure would like to see the player list. How much practice do I need to place?:wink:

zensteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Practice? Place? You didn't hear? You are playing to 30pts. Everyone else plays to 20pts.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
November 14-16th USBA Qualifier-The Illinois Billiard Club

IMC-FRONT-WEB-PAGE.jpg

November 14-16th at Illinois Billiard Club (IBC)

FORMAT: 10 Players, 2 flights of 5, A & B flights

Players meeting Friday evening

Entry $150 – Race to 20 pts in prelims and 25 pts in finals

Two from each flight will advance into the final 4 round robin.

SPECIAL ATTRACTION – On Saturday
ESPN & World Masters Trick Shot Champion Tom (Dr. Cue) Rossman will be performing on Saturday evening.

Top 2 will win entry into the 2015 USBA Nationals

1st – $225 plus $300 entry into the 2015 USBA Nationals

2nd – $175 plus $300 entry into the 2015 USBA Nationals

3rd – $200

4th – $150 -

Hi-Run $75 in each flight in prelims only

r9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
USBA 3-Cushion Qualifier November 13-16th at Illinois Billiard Club (IBC)

Please post a player list when available,,,thanx