I'm done searching!!

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I got my new Runde 3/8x10 phenolic pilot joint sneaky last week, game over. The only cue for me prior to this was his 5/16x14 flat face. If you like stiff you are in for a ride. I've never played with a SW or a Crisp cue, which based on what I hear I would like. I'm done buying personal cues. As a dealer I want to fit the right cue to the customer and Bob makes the best, I can't sell them to you, but if you want custom I can tell you to buy one. If you want a Jacoby, Schon, Pechauer or Viking I can hook you up, but il still always shoot with a Runde.if that doesn't convince you how great Bob is I don't know what to say. My second favorite cue is a Frey sneaky w a 3/8x10 joint and I'm not a dealer for Bob Frey either, must be a Bob thing.

DEXTER

Runde fan
Gold Member
Silver Member
Runde

I have to agree. I didn't know what a stiff hit was till I got my first Runde sneaky. I sent it straight back to him and had him make another shaft for it.
It's one of those cues I would never sell.
Try one of his flat faced Ivory joints if you get the chance.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mods please move to cue reviews

Mods please move to cue reviews, posted in wrong forum by error. THx

mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
Bob made me a sneaky from the early 80's and I still plays great and I'll ne er get rid of it.

henrylr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you do a search for henrylr you will find my posts about Bob and pics of my frey custom.