Stretching Simonis?

Rjmoncrief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello All! I play a lot with a table mechanic and we were chatting about stretching Simonis and he says he stretchs it as tight as he can get it.
Does this sound right? I have a home 8 footer and will be recovering soon.
If I let him do the job, should he stretch it as tight as possible? I know he does excellent work with a great reputation.
Thanks in advance!

JZMechanix

Silver Member
Simonis says...

"Simonis cloth is meant to be installed tightly over the surface of the slate, and our careful attention in the manufacturing process means that the cloth will not loosen once properly installed. This not only provides the best playing conditions, but it will ultimately increase the usable life of your cloth and your enjoyment of the game. Refer to the Simonis installation training videos for proper installation."

Will he be using the 3M-10 glue? Staples? Spray adhesive?

Rjmoncrief

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simonis says...

"Simonis cloth is meant to be installed tightly over the surface of the slate, and our careful attention in the manufacturing process means that the cloth will not loosen once properly installed. This not only provides the best playing conditions, but it will ultimately increase the usable life of your cloth and your enjoyment of the game. Refer to the Simonis installation training videos for proper installation."

Will he be using the 3M-10 glue? Staples? Spray adhesive?

Pretty sure he will be using Staples.