Looking for a Jacoby!

Methodman201

@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
I have a few words to say. I'm looking around to see what's out there and nothing is set in-stone as of yet. I'd like to go out and buy a new one but eh. Let's face it, Everyone loves that new cue smell but not everyone can afford it. I'd like to see if maybe there is something out there before I go spending a Wad.
Looking for Something from the C-line. I have a few cues In mind like a C-5, C-6, C-8 or maybe a C-10

If you have other Jacoby's feel free to let me know what you have, I might find something even more to my liking.
Feel free to PM or E-mail me, I would prefer PM but it's your call.

Oh, and before I forget, I have a JOS-201 thats in great condition and I also have a Dale Perry Sneaky Pete(#8 of 12) with some dings and and natural bluing on the shaft. Both will come in a Tan Giuseppie 2x3 case thats in great condition. Will like to be rid of both and will have pics up ASAP. Looking to be rid of both.

Thank You,
Vincent Mazza
Methodman201@gmail.com

Methodman201

@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NICE!!! Although I am a simple man, I find these too much to handle. Thank you for offering or even if you were trying to make me jealous:D

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
925   1   2
I have several Jacoby's for sale just check out my Ebay store or my Website. I will make you a great deal. PM if interested.

Methodman201

@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked Troy, I like some things. I might call you, I'm not sure yet.
I'm not going to commit just yet, I want to see what else is out there.