Tip ID help

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a couple of these from an old friend who always seems to have an old stash of something laying around. They are probably 15 or more years old. Any idea on ID?

Attachments

• IMG_2288.jpg
    IMG_2288.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

italbomber

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey bud. I went down to my shop to compare everything I had and couldn't find anything like this. Davinci tips have a very similar color but are usually identifiable by the name on the tip. I'll be following this thread myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ekb6760

Misplaced Texan
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm going to link this thread to a Facebook friend of mine. His now deceased father was a well known vendor at the SBE for many years. Perhaps he'll have a clue.

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
If i had to guess...old Moori knock off. Have you tried one out yet?

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like a knock off to the old moori to me.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Facundus Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the responses. I have not tried one yet and only have 2. The guy I got them from is and older friend in his 70's that wheels and deal in a lot of cues and cases or at least used to. He thought they were Moori's but I did not want to mention that because I was looking for an unbiased answer. He has probably had them for 15-20 years.I thought I remembered the Moori having the complete name written out but then again I did not have may hands on many tips that far back