Bilijardai VS. Soren Sogard

funnyoldgame

Hi there!
I am having a big descission issue in regards to what pool table to choose.

I have the option of choosing between a "Soren sogard Copenhagen super pool" from the 90`s. Here is the mounting guide: https://billard.dk/images/ssfiles/copenhagen_super.pdf

The soren soogard has has metal girders and looks more solid overall, but is 15 years older than the other table and has more wear and tear..

Here is some pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_1421.jpg
    IMG_1421.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_1428 (2).JPG
    IMG_1428 (2).JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_1422.JPG
    IMG_1422.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 379

funnyoldgame

The other table is a bilijardai dino sportfrom 2005. This table looks fairly new, but does not look as solid as the other one. Here is a link to the newer model:
https://bilijardai.lt/en/billiard-table-dino-sport
Both tables are priced the same, and I have to choose this weekend, so I will be most grateful to hear some of your opinions. I like the feel and build of the copenhagen (the brown one) table the most, but the black one will match my play room more because of the way it looks and because it is "cleaner"

Attachments

• IMG_1420.JPG
    IMG_1420.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_1424.JPG
    IMG_1424.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 339

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I never played a Soren sogaard pool table, only my Carom table from them

But just looking at the outter construction
The sogaard with beefier base stands looks more solid and we'll built,as they have been in business for a very long time and thier tables , at least the top of the line Carom tables, hold up for decades

The other looks like a very poor quality

funnyoldgame

Thank you for the reply, much appreciated.

Yes, I reckon that originally the Soren Sogard costed more or less 4000$ and the Bilijardai is now selling for about 2600$ so there is definitely a price difference.
But the Bilijardai is newer and almost not used. Both have 25mm slate and also there is 15 years age difference between the two

This is difficult choice and choices makes me confused, would be easier if they just had one table :)