Peace proposal

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I had to pull him off the 'ignore list' to check some of this stuff.
Since he's decided to insert my name into a few of his posts (which I do not like)..let's go here. By the way BC21, leave my name OUT of your stuff.
In addition to why he doesn't even use his own aiming method there is another question I would add, not pool related, but reasonable (in my opinion)
The question I would have to ask that guy is....if he's a successful author, book publisher, pool player, intellectual, professional music teacher, and professional guitar player...........then why is he out interviewing for a job?

Sorry to drag your name into it. You're the only one that has asked the same question I've asked, only you never got hammered for it. And I'll answer your question about the job: I was 1 of 3 candidates selected to give a presentation, out of hundreds, for a traveling trainer position with the company. I've been with the same company for 20 years and this was a great opportunity to move another rung up on the ladder. They were impressed, but another employee must have impressed them more. I was bummed out, but it happens. They offered me a position at the facility where I gave my presentation, but I'm not interested in relocating.

Now you answer a question. How in the world were you taking everybody's cash, finally running a hundred balls, and basically beating up on everybody two months ago as a newbie to CTE if you didn't even know how to get to the CCB solution until very recently? You have claimed amazing achievements and and bragged about how simple it was to learn, and just a couple of weeks ago you admitted to not knowing how to get the final alignment. I don't think anything you say is true. Though sometimes you make good posts, when you're not cheerleading your phony CTE success. You can put me back on ignore now, because I'm sure you won't answer my question.:thumbup:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
Players have been using CTE successfully for many many years. One of the issues has been how to define CCB. That issue is brought up most often, not because they want to use CTE but rather use it as a flaw that relegates CTE to the feel domain. Hal did not share the whole enchilada about CCB but rather had his students to just trust CCB. Many have done just that not giving a rats ass about the exact navigation to CCB.....I used CTE successfully for years not knowing every little detail.
At least, low500 can use CTE to this point very well, something that you can't even begin to do yet you discuss CTE all of the time. Thanks for the PR.......It would not matter though as CTE is ALWAYS from here on out going to get attention, just as it has for the past 10 years.....I don't have drive it. Why? Many hate it and want to see it fail because they can't stand it.....The whole game is to kill CTE. CTE is thriving and continuing to grow and grow. It's going to get worst! Buckle up!

Stan Shuffett

I understand the legacy and continued success of CTE. I also understand why there are continuing questions. What you don't understand is that no one is trying to kill CTE. No one is undermining your work in some evil plot to bring about the failure if CTE. It's been around for 20 years and certain questions keep arising. There's no need to assume that every question asked about CTE is asked with some hidden desire to destroy your work.

Has it always been like this? Any time a non CTE user mentions having trouble trying to learn the system, that guy is bashed into the ground. It seems like a more professional approach was probably available years ago to handle the guy's you think are out to get you, but instead it escalated into this mess of an aiming forum. I thought when I published my book this would be a good place to introduce it, but I was unaware of the history here. All aiming us fair game to discuss openly, except CTE. I got it.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand the legacy and continued success of CTE. I also understand why there are continuing questions. What you don't understand is that no one is trying to kill CTE. No one is undermining your work in some evil plot to bring about the failure if CTE. It's been around for 20 years and certain questions keep arising. There's no need to assume that every question asked about CTE is asked with some hidden desire to destroy your work.

Has it always been like this? Any time a non CTE user mentions having trouble trying to learn the system, that guy is bashed into the ground. It seems like a more professional approach was probably available years ago to handle the guy's you think are out to get you, but instead it escalated into this mess of an aiming forum. I thought when I published my book this would be a good place to introduce it, but I was unaware of the history here. All aiming us fair game to discuss openly, except CTE. I got it.

No, you don't have it. You're totally blind about the agenda that exist here solely for the purpose of relegating CTE to the FEEL DOMAIN. That's all that Lou and Dan are after. And you have become a participant in their game. They're here with s purpose and you were reeled in as s recruit to do just what you are doing. They don't use fractions and you don't use them either except rarely. That is beside the point though as I have no desire to discuss nose/behind- center systems.

Please leave my work out of your posts because you're batting well under 100 with what you say about CTE.

Stan Shuffett

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Players have been using CTE successfully for many many years. One of the issues has been how to define CCB. That issue is brought up most often, not because they want to use CTE but rather use it as a flaw that relegates CTE to the feel domain. Hal did not share the whole enchilada about CCB but rather had his students to just trust CCB. Many have done just that not giving a rats ass about the exact navigation to CCB.....I used CTE successfully for years not knowing every little detail.
At least, low500 can use CTE to this point very well, something that you can't even begin to do yet you discuss CTE all of the time. Thanks for the PR.......It would not matter though as CTE is ALWAYS from here on out going to get attention, just as it has for the past 10 years.....I don't have drive it. Why? Many hate it and want to see it fail because they can't stand it.....The whole game is to kill CTE. CTE is thriving and continuing to grow and grow. It's going to get worst! Buckle up!

Stan Shuffett

You repeatedly make the claim that CTE is "thriving" but in all my travels to rooms and tournaments around the country the last 20 years, I have yet to find someone who admits to using CTE (besides JB and we all know how that went). Occasionally someone will approach me about stuff I've written on RSB or AZ or elsewhere and the subject will come up in passing but it's more of a joke subject than anything else. That would include remarks from several pros.

Lou Figueroa

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You repeatedly make the claim that CTE is "thriving" but in all my travels to rooms and tournaments around the country the last 20 years, I have yet to find someone who admits to using CTE (besides JB and we all know how that went). Occasionally someone will approach me about stuff I've written on RSB or AZ or elsewhere and the subject will come up in passing but it's more of a joke subject than anything else. That would include remarks from several pros.

Lou Figueroa

CTE is thriving like never before. I have instructed 100s since 2008.
I have moved 1000s of DVDs. I have endorsed others as teachers. I am headed toward a million hits on youtube. I expect to order a minimum of 10,000 books. I am backed up with 4 months of CTE instruction to include known pro players that are MCUP hopefuls.

My next wave of info will exponentially grow CTE.....there's no stopping CTE! LMAO!!!

Stan Shuffett

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have moved 1000s of DVDs. I have endorsed others as teachers. I am headed toward a million hits on youtube. I expect to order a minimum of 10,000 books. I am backed up with 4 months of CTE instruction to include known pro players that are MCUP hopefuls.

My next wave of info will exponentially grow CTE.....there's no stopping CTE! LMAO!!!

Stan Shuffett

Stan, why are you doing that to Lou??? Don't you have ANY heart???

:grin::grin::grin-square::eek::wink::grin-square:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
No, you don't have it. You're totally blind about the agenda that exist here solely for the purpose of relegating CTE to the FEEL DOMAIN. That's all that Lou and Dan are after. And you have become a participant in their game. They're here with s purpose and you were reeled in as s recruit to do just what you are doing. They don't use fractions and you don't use them either except rarely. That is beside the point though as I have no desire to discuss nose/behind- center systems.

Please leave my work out of your posts because you're batting well under 100 with what you say about CTE.

Stan Shuffett

Okeedokee. But I am no recruit. I am a free thinker and common sense person. Like with your excellent quarters system video....I thought it was great, especially for experienced players that can recognize the difference between a 1 and a 2 angle and the in-between angle. But that's always been the problem with fractional aiming -- it takes experience and a lot of trial and error before the average player gets proficient at knowing exactly which fraction to use. You can pretend that's not the truth, but everyone knows better.

As far as my questions with CTE, I'm not even asking the same question that Dan and Lou have been asking. They'd like to know how one "objective" perception gets so many different angles, which is a good question. I've been asking how a player knows, without having experience, which perception to use and how to tell if it's thick or thin. Also how to get from the perception to the actual final CCB solution. I hope that's all explained in the book, as I've said I don't mind paying for trade secrets.

As for any newbie looking to learn CTE, all it takes to discourage them is one visit to this aiming forum, where any probing discussion or questioning of CTE immediately turns defensive with unnecessary hateful hostility. There are better ways to handle unanswerable questions.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Stan Shuffett

OK, great. I'm happy for you.

So, how about a few videos of a few average players that have bought your DVDs and/or gotten instruction from you demonstrating the system by running some balls? How about Cookie? Low500? Mirza? For starters.

I thought I was seeing it in action when I played John, but you disavowed him.

Lou Figueroa

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So, how about a few videos of a few average players that have bought your DVDs and/or gotten instruction from you demonstrating the system by running some balls? How about Cookie? Low500? Mirza? For starters.

Lou Figueroa

Cookie, in the not so distance past, finished top 10 in the US Amateur.
Tyler Styer recently got a strong 3rd in a pro event in CA.
Brian Parks recently won a pro event winning against Oscar in the finals in CA.
Stevie just won an event last weekend.
Matt Krah is on the map regularly in the NE .

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okeedokee. But I am no recruit. I am a free thinker and common sense person. Like with your excellent quarters system video....I thought it was great, especially for experienced players that can recognize the difference between a 1 and a 2 angle and the in-between angle. But that's always been the problem with fractional aiming -- it takes experience and a lot of trial and error before the average player gets proficient at knowing exactly which fraction to use. You can pretend that's not the truth, but everyone knows better.

As far as my questions with CTE, I'm not even asking the same question that Dan and Lou have been asking. They'd like to know how one "objective" perception gets so many different angles, which is a good question. I've been asking how a player knows, without having experience, which perception to use and how to tell if it's thick or thin. Also how to get from the perception to the actual final CCB solution. I hope that's all explained in the book, as I've said I don't mind paying for trade secrets.

As for any newbie looking to learn CTE, all it takes to discourage them is one visit to this aiming forum, where any probing discussion or questioning of CTE immediately turns defensive with unnecessary hateful hostility. There are better ways to handle unanswerable questions.

The difference between the newbies asking serious questions and you asking the same questions is obvious to all here. You aren't fooling anyone. They get an answer and then they go work on it. You get an answer and immediately ask the same question again. And then later claim that those questions weren't answered and are unanswerable.

It's obvious you have no desire to learn it and are only here to nitpick and slander. You continually state things as fact that you know are lies. Such as what I pointed out.

Now go ahead and tell us again how terrible we are for calling you out on your B.S.:rolleyes:

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa

Here is one video of me using CTE Pro1 4,5 years ago. I'm a lot better now and know MUCH MORE about it but don't have any newer videos, but this is still good in my oppinion for an average player like me, I rattled one ball out of 10 and missjudged a sweep on other which still banked to the side pocket, so the system worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8FTKuH2Owg

Mirza

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is one video of me using CTE Pro1 4,5 years ago. I'm a lot better now and know MUCH MORE about it but don't have any newer videos, but this is still good in my oppinion for an average player like me, I rattled one ball out of 10 and missjudged a sweep on other which still banked to the side pocket, so the system worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8FTKuH2Owg

Mirza

nice shooting
you seem to have a pure cue ball'
:thumbup::thumbup:

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
The difference between the newbies asking serious questions and you asking the same questions is obvious to all here. You aren't fooling anyone. They get an answer and then they go work on it. You get an answer and immediately ask the same question again. And then later claim that those questions weren't answered and are unanswerable.

It's obvious you have no desire to learn it and are only here to nitpick and slander. You continually state things as fact that you know are lies. Such as what I pointed out.

Now go ahead and tell us again how terrible we are for calling you out on your B.S.:rolleyes:

I have gotten no answers. That's why I keep asking the same questions. And please tell me what "lies" I've told. The book will explain it all.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have gotten no answers. That's why I keep asking the same questions. And please tell me what "lies" I've told. The book will explain it all.

That's a lie right there. I gave you a very clear answer, you stated that you knew that, and then asked the same question again. Then, you stated that the question is unanswerable, and now again state that you got no answer.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
That's a lie right there. I gave you a very clear answer, you stated that you knew that, and then asked the same question again. Then, you stated that the question is unanswerable, and now again state that you got no answer.

Do you mean when I asked the same question another AZer asked, about getting to that final solution from the perception? If so, here's your answer:

In reference to the fixed cb. With the cb fixed, it now has a known center to work with.

Right. Make sense of that. It's not an answer. Lol. The known CCB is after the pivot/sweep, so having it to work with pre sweep/pivot makes no sense. But it's fine.....the book will explain it.

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you mean when I asked the same question another AZer asked, about getting to that final solution from the perception? If so, here's your answer:

Right. Make sense of that. It's not an answer. Lol. The known CCB is after the pivot/sweep, so having it to work with pre sweep/pivot makes no sense. But it's fine.....the book will explain it.

NOPE.......A known center exist before the pivot and then another after the pivot. That's another advantage of CTE.....two known centers that coexist for checking each other.

Stan Shuffett

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

As has been said MANY times, quit adding to it with what you think you know, and just follow the simple directions.

BC21

Gold Member
Silver Member
As has been said MANY times, quit adding to it with what you think you know, and just follow the simple directions.

The directions aren't simple. There are 90 instructional videos on YouTube, two DVDs, and a big book coming out.

Anyhow, Stan has clarified that there are TWO known centers, one pre-sweep and one post-sweep. Never heard that before. I'm not asking anymore questions, but I appreciate you guys trying to provide some sort of answers without calling me any names. Have a good weekend and stroke em up if you happen to play any pool.:)

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have gotten no answers. That's why I keep asking the same questions.

Always wanting free info i see. Stop badgering and just use your system. That's right, you don't even use your own system that you are selling a book for.