CUSTOM BLACK BOAR CUE for sale

lcv42

Larry42
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This beautiful Black Boar cue was custom made for me in the Spring of 1989. I went to their shop in Maryland & personally chose the blank based upon the overall quality of the wood as well as the particularly nice grain, and worked out the design details with Tony & Vince. While generally based on their original pre-1992 catalog designs, this cue is custom & one of a kind. It is maple & ebony (with small accents of cocobolo), Ivory inlays (& silver rings in the heel), with Irish linen wrap. This is an excellent example of the early work of Tony Sciannella, one of, if not the most respected & sought after cue makers in the world today. Please review their website if not familiar with Black Boar: www.blackboarcustomcues.com
The cue has been judiciously used & meticulously maintained by me, (a gentleman player, mostly 3-cusion billiards), has never been retouched, repaired, or refinished in any way, & is in virtually mint condition.
Specifications:
Weight: 19.2 Oz. , Length: 58”
3 shafts: 2 original Black Boar shafts with Ivory ferrules, 12.78mm tips, & 1 OB2 shaft with laminated wood ferrule, 11.75mm tip. (OB shaft negotiable)
Protective end caps included.
$5,500 obo.
Please, a note about trades: I am only selling the cue because I need to raise the money, therefore generally not interested in trades. However it is my only real playing cue & I will need to replace it with something MUCH less expensive, so the only way I could be even remotely interested in a trade is if there is a very nice, basic but high quality playing cue & I can NET at least around $4k cash on the transaction. Thanks for understanding.

Attachments

• IMG_6610.jpg
    IMG_6610.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 6,308
Last edited:

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   1
This beautiful Black Boar cue was custom made for me in the Spring of 1989.

The cue has been judiciously used & meticulously maintained by me, has never been retouched, repaired, or refinished in any way, & is in virtually mint condition.

However it is my only real playing cue

Haven't played much in the past 23 years, eh? :grin:

That cue IS a beauty!!! There's probably a lot of AZB'ers drooling over this one!!!

Maniac

lcv42

Larry42
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the offer, but as you may have already seen, the cue has been sold. Just as a matter of information, I don't particularly care for sneaky pete cues.
I think "country" Bob is really enjoying the Black Boar now!.