Icebreaker 2 ferrule length?

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wondering if anyone can help Me out. I've been trying to find the specs on what I believe is a Icebreaker 2 shaft with no luck. I need the ferrule length without the tip or the attatched tenon. I have the tenon still in the shaft that needs to be removed, so l should be able to get the specs for that, but the ferrule that was broken off was not supplied with the shaft when It was taken in for repair. I just need to know the length of the ferrule from shoulder to face as the customer wants the tip replaced with a standard leather tip. The ferrule material looks to be black phenolic. Thanks Greg

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
I would recommend calling Tiger at 800-584-4375 and ask for their tech guy. He has been very helpful to me in the past. I'm sure he can get you the answer.
Dave

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks I think I figured It out. Found a picture with the length as a 1 piece combo from the looks of it. That gave an idea of where I need to be to swap for leather as requested, and since the shaft should be 29" total, a quick measuring of the shaft confirmed It.