Let's see your white wraps. (ivory, leather, lizard, or linen).

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
I'm having a cue build by Mike Bender and i'm still trying to figure out the handle. I think i'm leaning towards a white handle area. Now do i want ivory (might be too heavy as i want to play with this cue), white leather or lizard, or white linen.

Let me see what you folks have done.

thanks,

Craig

Bob Owen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
some stuff

black and white ring-tail, embossed leather and ivory color Irish lenin.

Bob Owen

Attachments

• DSC01224.jpg
    DSC01224.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 2,041

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just the same as normal lizard. The three segments of the wrap generally need a clean after a tournament though. It shows blue chalk and dirt very easily. Something to consider if you use your cues. Here is a clearer pic.....
td2-1.jpg

Last edited:

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's one of my older LTD's with a ring tail lizard wrap install by Troy "KOINNKID"

Attachments

• wrap and points.jpg
    wrap and points.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,169
  • Schon ltd butt.jpg
    Schon ltd butt.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,106
  • Schons 2.jpg
    Schons 2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,115

radge69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
White leather on a predator that I installed.

I would suggest staying away from white leather or linen, unless you are going to have finish applied over the wrap, like a Meucci. It just doesn't stay clean, and doesn't look nearly as good 6 months down the road. Now if you were just going to keep the cue in a case I would say go ahead, but if it's going to be a player, I'd suggest staying away from it.

Attachments

• IMG_1177.JPG
    IMG_1177.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,013

Bill812

Bill812
Silver Member
White Linen coated wrap

I do like the look of a Pristine White wrap, the only way to keep it that way is to have it coated though... I love the way my Meucci Crown Jewel looks & plays. Very opulent.

Attachments

• IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,038
  • IMG_0357.JPG
    IMG_0357.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,279
Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
White Linen wrap

Attachments

• Photo 330.jpg
    Photo 330.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 382
  • Photo 331.jpg
    Photo 331.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 382
  • Photo 332.jpg
    Photo 332.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 373

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Nope but I got to fix someone jack wad repairmans f*k up tho......

You make that one too?

no I don't know who made it.....was supposedly a Jerry R, but turned out its not.

The points are SUPER AMAZING

I installed the wrap a while back when I got my white linen in.

The thing with the cue is that its DEAD NUTS STRAIGHT.....BUT the kicker is that the buttsleeve has/was changed as like I said the cue is dead straight and then WHAM crooked as shit at the start of the buttsleeve, not to mention the 6" weight bolt that was in it.

I'm going to cut off the buttsleeve and save that big piece of ivory, and install a new buttsleeve out of Brazilian Rosewood.

I got it cheap but was really pissed how someone went into that cue and ruined the back end of it. Its nothing that I can't fix tho, just a shame b/c the cue is very nice and hits great.

(note: when i rewrapped it there was "B18" written in sharpie under the old wrap, does anyone know a cuemaker that uses codes like that?

Whomever made it originally did a hell of a good job tho. I'm going to repair it and probably give it away to some lucky az pool player in need of the good stuff!

Last edited:

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Antique white linen. Yes, it will show chalk and dirt...and I'm picky about keeping my equipment up. Best of luck. Matt D.

Attachments

• IMAG0076.jpg
    IMAG0076.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 264
  • IMAG0097.jpg
    IMAG0097.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 254