The best part about "Mosconie Cup" today was.....

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The best part about "Mosconi Cup" today was.....

Karl Boyes didn't to put down the final 9 ball and we were spared his stupid fantasy bow and arrow shot.

Last edited:

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably... I am European and was silently hoping U.S win whole thing because I really can´t stand or respect that clown...

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Best part was you misspelling Mosconi.

Sorry, Tried to change it after I posted the new thread but I couldn't figure out how to change it.
Mosconi, Mosconi, Mosconi, Mosconi, Mosconi, Mosconi, Mosconi, Mosconi, Mosconi, Mosconi, There, etched in my brain now.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Is that a Bow and Arrow thing, or is it the Lightning Bolt Super-Hero Pose like Usain Bolt does.
Funny, I don't find so obnoxious when Usain Bolt does it.
At least Karl doesn't do a crotch chop. If he did that I might turn Hatch loose on him myself

pro9dg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You don't think that Karl makes this up as he goes along. He came this week to do two jobs. One was to win the Cup - Mission Accomplished.
Job 2 - to become a Must Have status player. He was filling his calendar up for next year when everyone in the USA wants to see him lose. But he is putting bums on seats and like Earl Strickland before him his antics have never done him any harm. But he is not a cheat and the numerous controversies tjhat he has been wrangled into would attest to that. But these are not substitutes for any lack of skill and the people that do want to watch him get beaten may eventually realise there are few up to the task. So Mission Accomplished again.

Boro Nut

Moderrator
Silver Member
You don't think that Karl makes this up as he goes along. He came this week to do two jobs...
Spot on. He's got America completely sussed out. It's the most machiavellian marketing excercise since the devil wrote the bible.

Boro Nut