Attn Matchroom - I offer to be the captain.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I will once again offer to be the captain of team USA to finally get the win.

I know i won't even be given the chance and Mark will be picked again. I don't buy the we are building a team and next year will be our year. How many times do you lose before changing things?

This is not a go at Mark, but if i lost 2 out of 2 i would resign and say let someone else have a go.

2 years ago myself and Jay Helfert chatted to Barry in Vegas, he was interested and asked us to email him. I offered to help them, i recommended Skylar, Justin and a few other players who i felt should be playing. I wanted to be named the captain in January and pick 10 players i could watch all year to impress me, and have team building. Jay said to me after we sent the email, they might do all the things you recommend but pick someone else.

So to Luke and Barry here is my offer again to be the captain of team USA and get the win they all crave.

Thanks Lee

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I know i won't even be given the chance and Mark will be picked again. I don't buy the we are building a team and next year will be our year. How many times do you lose before changing things?

This is not a go at Mark, but if i lost 2 out of 2 i would resign and say let someone else have a go.

2 years ago myself and Jay Helfert chatted to Barry in Vegas, he was interested and asked us to email him. I offered to help them, i recommended Skylar, Justin and a few other players who i felt should be playing. I wanted to be named the captain in January and pick 10 players i could watch all year to impress me, and have team building. Jay said to me after we sent the email, they might do all the things you recommend but pick someone else.

So to Luke and Barry here is my offer again to be the captain of team USA and get the win they all crave.

Thanks Lee

Are you American? Who are you?

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ioffer.com has lots of great deals on chinese made clones of actual items....... :thumbup:

JD_Hogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So to Luke and Barry here is my offer again to be the captain of team USAg and get the win they all crave.

Thanks Lee

Same letter I wrote to the pga to captain the next rider cup.. I think I have a chance too

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
You didn't even know who Skyler was over two years ago. You tried to tell this story once before.

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Anyone interested in contacting Lee can come to his house or office for a meeting. It is currently parked outside of the bonus ball arena in Vegas.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Anyone interested in contacting Lee can come to his house or office for a meeting. It is currently parked outside of the bonus ball arena in Vegas.

Coaching pays better than bonus ball, upgraded now..

You didn't even know who Skyler was over two years ago. You tried to tell this story once before.

You're right watchez caught me out again. I wonder how i got to coach the Hong Kong team and now coaching for the APA... I am the best con artist in pool. :wink:

What i am saying is i wouldn't judge until you actually know the facts, cos you might end up finding out you're wrong. You are right a did say this and took a lot of stick for it, i even had one guy who is prominent in the pool scene apologize to me at the derby, when he found out myself and Jay spoke with Barry and then emailed him, which was what Barry asked us to do. Ask Jay is all you have to do.

I am offering to help them, as i feel i could help them win. You can't judge me until i am actually the captain. Go easy on me i am only offering to help. 6 years ago i said to Mark Griffin they wouldn't win the mosconi for the next 10 years, he laughed at me like i was crazy, i told him the fundamentals wasn't good enough when they play the mosconi. European players are trained differently.

Attachments

• Exterior-Design-Luxury-House-Overlooking-The-Beach-in-The-Dominican-Republic-Casa-Kimball.jpg
    Exterior-Design-Luxury-House-Overlooking-The-Beach-in-The-Dominican-Republic-Casa-Kimball.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,412
Last edited:

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Coaching pays better than bonus ball, upgraded now..

You're right watchez caught me out again. I wonder how i got to coach the Hong Kong team and now coaching for the APA... I am the best con artist in pool. :eek:

What would you do that Marc didn't do which would have improved our chances of winning within the budget and parameters of the coaches authority?

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
What would you do that Marc didn't do which would have improved our chances of winning within the budget and parameters of the coaches authority?

I am a people person coach, i can help them all play to the best of their ability. Mentality wins the mosconi cup.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
I am a people person coach, i can help them all play to the best of their ability. Mentality wins the mosconi cup.

Fair enough, two questions:

Are you implying that you would be stronger in this area than Marc

Would your coaching strengths enable Corey to make a higher percentage of long, difficult shots

What would you do to improve our decision making process of when to play safe vs attempting a shot

How can we improve our level of safety play

I thought our guys displayed a terrific "never give up" attitude, can you improve on that

I think we'll win the cup in 17 with a minor lineup tweak in conjunction with continued leadership from Marc and Shane which is very impressive based how the Euros ripped us in 13 and 14. You may consider submitting your resume if we fail.

Best, Adam

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Fake ID cards for the players from the Phillipines? I doubt that is in the budget though..... :thumbup:

Great idea, however, it might be a lil harder than stashing a ringer on an APA team cause, as a rule, those straight shootin dudes tend to be slight, brown and they display limited communication skills

(is it OK to profile world class pool players)

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great idea, however, it might be a lil harder than stashing a ringer on an APA team cause, as a rule, those straight shootin dudes tend to be slight, brown and they display limited communication skills

(is it OK to profile world class pool players)

Ever been to Texas????? ;):thumbup: