Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page I don't have Gubmint Insurance................

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
I don't have Gubmint Insurance................
Old
  (#1)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

I don't have Gubmint Insurance................ - 12-13-2007, 01:52 PM

So I called the police station the other day because there were 3 big guys in my house threatening to rob me

The Police told me they would come check it out.

When they got here they saw 3 mean guys wanting to rob me. My property was truly in danger.

The Police said they couldn't help because anything they do to try and stop them would be considered "ILLEGAL" and my gubmint insurance didn't cover procedures like that.

I asked them how much it would cost me out of pocket to save me and they said; We can safely remove your wealth but we can't remove the gubmint because they were on the same side.

At this point I told them there was no way I can tolerate that.

The Police then gave me a wet rag to defend myself after removing my legally obtained firearms and turned their backs and walked away.

I knew it, I just knew, I should have bought a better GPP (Gubmint Protection Plan).

Fortunately the 3 guys were patient enough to just tie me up and beat me for a while as 1 of them took whatever they wanted and used it to buy votes from the unproductive, lazy, illiterate, and addled among us. During this time I had the chance to call around for a better GPP. Unfortunately, all the gubmint agencies told me that gubmint assault was a gubmint responsibility and I should be glad they didn't lock me up for being a radical.

I then called the local radio station to complain only to be told the gubmint had suspended the right of the people to discuss gubmint abuse on gubmint airwaves and if I continued to try I faced jail and fines!

SOOOOOOOO, does everybody still think that giving the gubmit even more power would be good?

LWW

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#2)
Jack Flanagan
P. T. Barnum was right !
Jack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond reputeJack Flanagan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 900

12-13-2007, 06:40 PM

we still have the right to bear arms here (unlike the UK). ALL my weapons are loaded and I'm trained and unafraid to use them on any intruder(s).

I'll take my chances with a jury of my peers, rather than chance someone carrying out my wishes after I'm dead. I've had two attempts to rob me in the last 10 or so years. a 12 guage shotgun was an ample persuader to change the crooks intentions.

I don't see how any hypothetical "police insurance" would have helped me.
my money, my vehicle, and/or my life would have been gone long before the law enforcement could have gotten to their vehicles, let alone made it to my home.

the Boy Scouts have a great motto, "Be Prepared". we, as free citizens should heed this motto's meaning.

'cause crazy unkle jackie sez so !

cue: a bunch of 'em
hours: 3 to 12, 7 days a week
www.internationalcuemakers.com

www.jimboarmy.com

Old
  (#3)
The PHOENIX
Banned
The PHOENIX has much to be proud ofThe PHOENIX has much to be proud ofThe PHOENIX has much to be proud ofThe PHOENIX has much to be proud ofThe PHOENIX has much to be proud ofThe PHOENIX has much to be proud ofThe PHOENIX has much to be proud ofThe PHOENIX has much to be proud ofThe PHOENIX has much to be proud of

12-13-2007, 10:15 PM

LWW, they say that imitation is the highest form of flattery. Since this is the 3rd such time you have used an example of my creativity to re-write something I am truly flattered and blushing a little bit to.

After reading many of your posts, this form of flattery confirms my belief that you are only a follower. It's Ok, us leaders need followers so please don't be ashamed.

However, as your leader I recomend that you open your mind a little and stop reciting fear tactics that you saw on TV. I am actually surprised on how transparent you have become over the last few months.

Good day,

Last edited by The PHOENIX; 12-13-2007 at 10:21 PM.

Old
  (#4)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2007, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PHOENIX
LWW, they say that imitation is the highest form of flattery. Since this is the 3rd such time you have used an example of my creativity to re-write something I am truly flattered and blushing a little bit to.

After reading many of your posts, this form of flattery confirms my belief that you are only a follower. It's Ok, us leaders need followers so please don't be ashamed.

However, as your leader I recomend that you open your mind a little and stop reciting fear tactics that you saw on TV. I am actually surprised on how transparent you have become over the last few months.

Good day,
Oh, so close.

I actually rewrote it to demonstrate how completely foolish the idea is. All you need do is apply it to anything else in life.

I had thought you would grasp that, but I forgot that you were a victim of the DNC and public education. My condolences.

LWW

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#5)
DelaWho???
Banger McCue
DelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-14-2007, 04:34 AM

Is gubmint one of those made up mints like pep-o-mint or wint-o-green? or is it a real mint like spearmint?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm not covered for hybiscus tree damage, but I'm shopping around for a rider for my policy....

Banger

Cues: McDermott D16 BILL000,M64D,BL03
Break: Bacote Jerico Stinger with I1 BigBoy
League: APA: Masters

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: