Need Some Help Locating a Cue.....

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It seems like within the past year, someone posted a photo of a Tim Scruggs cue that was a copy of a Mosconi/Balabushka design.
The cue had a ivory joint & Cortland wrap, and I am searching in vain trying to locate a photo of that cue.

I thought it was posted in the Cue Gallery last year. In any event, if anyone has recollection of seeing that cue and also knows whom
the owner is, I'd appreciate hearing from you. I am in need of some photos of that very cue for Deanoc's newest cue project with Jerry R.

Thanks,

Matt B.

THANKS TO a1712 FOR FURNISHING ME THE NAME OF THE CUE OWNER.......THIS SEARCH IS OVER........HURRAY!!!!!!

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. Bassman...........thanks for reading my thread and also bothering to steer me towards a cue.

I checked the cue out and it's not the version design I saw which I'd like to have made. It will be
easy to recognize since it's an ivory joint cue and there are very few Bushka designs using an
ivory joint by any cue-maker I've ever seen or heard of.

That's why this Scruggs Balabushka design immediately stands out due to its cue joint and for me,
even more since ivory is my favorite cue joint as you can see. Thanks again for trying to help me.

Matt B.

Last edited: