AZBilliards UNITE!!!!!!!!!

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Alright, I get mad, you get mad. We love and hate pool and its people and this website.
but i think most people are inherently good. I wanted to this for a while but always backed off because I thought it was silly or couldn't be done. I asked in the cuemakers section about an idea for a project and needed a cheap butt built. the only person to answer and give advice was chuck starkey AKA Desi2960. when I asked how much he said no charge, not even the shipping. pretty cool dude if you ask me.

Anyway. this is the idea. I want to send this cue out to as many states as possible and have an AZB member sign his AZB name and state. one person per state.
If you want to or are able to do this please participate, if you know anyone in a state who's a member contact them have have them sign it. Im fairly poor and can't pay for everyones shipping, so you would need to pay it. if it gets back to me in the few months this will need to be done I will have the cue finished properly and try to have it desplyed or auction it off for charity.

if you think this is a cool idea cool, if you think it's silly it's cool too. I'll update the states as it goes on just reply to the thread.

states like hawaii the shipping might be too much and some states ive never seen a member from so it might not be possible to get all. Washington D.C we'll consider as a state ( is it maryland,virginia??the 51st state?)

THERES A GOOD CHANCE USPS WILL SCREW THIS UP
If the name is green it has been signed.

Alabama ************Allen Brown*************
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California ************staypuff578****************
Colorado ************KaiserBob**************
Connecticut **********shermanscs******
Delaware
Florida ******ridinda9******
Georgia *****************ADAM HENSON is in*******************
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois****chicagoRJ******
Indiana *******************fishermanOICUR1 is in****************
Iowa ****************cc8ball*************
Kansas ***********MrkDenton**********
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine *************nuts4tascarellas***********
Maryland **********Bmoremoney*******************************
Massachusetts ****hang-the-9********
Michigan TOOLER
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada ***********mortuarymike-nv*********
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York - TRINACRIA
North Carolina **********PoloBob**************
North Dakota **************legitstick1234************
Ohio DARKRIDDER
Oklahoma *************ceebee****************
Oregon ********nsafellow*******
Pennsylvania **************************** MKBTANK is in for signature*******************************
Rhode Island ***************liakos******************
South Carolina *********protocol********
South Dakota *****************shannon.spronk******************
Tennessee
Texas *******************RFranklin****************
Utah
Vermont
Virginia *****jamerson23*****
Washington *******bsmutz******
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Attachments

• pool cue set, project 001.jpg
    pool cue set, project 001.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 2,052
  • pool cue set, project 002.jpg
    pool cue set, project 002.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 2,065
Last edited:

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
cool, what state are you in?? I have a trade pending with Florida, I will send the cue down with the other, if it happens Ill make sure to let him know.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alright, I get mad, you get mad. We love and hate pool and its people and this website.
but i think most people are inherently good. I wanted to this for a while but always backed off because I thought it was silly or couldn't be done. I asked in the cuemakers section about an idea for a project and needed a cheap butt built. the only person to answer and give advice was chuck starkey AKA Desi2960. when I asked how much he said no charge, not even the shipping. pretty cool dude if you ask me.

Anyway. this is the idea. I want to send this cue out to as many states as possible and have an AZB member sign his AZB name and state. one person per state.
If you want to or are able to do this please participate, if you know anyone in a state who's a member contact them have have them sign it. Im fairly poor and can't pay for everyones shipping, so you would need to pay it. if it gets back to me in the few months this will need to be done I will have the cue finished properly and try to have it desplyed or auction it off for charity.

if you think this is a cool idea cool, if you think it's silly it's cool too. I'll update the states as it goes on just reply to the thread.

states like hawaii the shipping might be too much and some states ive never seen a member from so it might not be possible to get all. Washington D.C we'll consider as a state ( is it maryland,virginia??the 51st state?)

THERES A GOOD CHANCE USPS WILL SCREW THIS UP
If the name is green it has been signed.

Alabama ************Allen Brown*************
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
California ************staypuff578****************
Colorado ************KaiserBob**************
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Georgia *****************ADAM HENSON is in*******************
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana *******************fishermanOICUR1 is in****************
Iowa
Kansas ***********MrkDenton**********
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan ***************tooler***************
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York - TRINACRIA
North Carolina **********PoloBob**************
North Dakota
Ohio ********************Darkridder********************
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania **************************** MKBTANK is in for signature*******************************
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas *******************RFranklin****************
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Charley Bond Oklahoma

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
Take the cue to Derby City, SBE or the US Open and you'll get the majority of states...and avoid UPS. Plus, you'll have a great time!