JFlowers Jiasen Cue Case

amarillonarrow

Registered
JB, and whomever else is looking. Here are a couple of pictures of the JFlowers case I had made for me that I wasn't extremely happy with. It's OK, but it was a pain in the neck dealing with them and I think your quality is much better. I'll never deal with Jiasen again.

If I have room for more pictures I'll post a picture of that Matador and Bull case I made. If not I'll make another post titled "JH Custom Case-- Matador and Bull. I used a thick shark grain leather for the pouches and the leather above and below the Matador scene.

Attachments

• JFlowers New.JPG
    JFlowers New.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 948
  • JFlowers New 1.JPG
    JFlowers New 1.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 1,083

amarillonarrow

Registered
Yeah, like I said, I wasn't too happy with it, especially considering what I paid for it. Jiasen also screwed me over on a couple of other things we had going, so I'll never deal with them again.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
And they copied Rex Goulet's design, badly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I wish I had never dealt with them in the first place. I tend to hope for the best in people and get disappointed constantly.

amarillonarrow

Registered
Yeah, I didn't realize it was a copied design. Doesn't surprise me since they are copying everything over there. I let them know right away that I thought the tooling was pretty bad, but, of course, they didn't offer to do anything about it.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
You should use the search and try jiasen copy, Spiderman case, cyrex copy... get some enlightenment...

JV

JB, and whomever else is looking. Here are a couple of pictures of the JFlowers case I had made for me that I wasn't extremely happy with. It's OK, but it was a pain in the neck dealing with them and I think your quality is much better. I'll never deal with Jiasen again.

If I have room for more pictures I'll post a picture of that Matador and Bull case I made. If not I'll make another post titled "JH Custom Case-- Matador and Bull. I used a thick shark grain leather for the pouches and the leather above and below the Matador scene.

nutcasenyc

Student of the game
Silver Member
I wish I had never dealt with them in the first place. I tend to hope for the best in people and get disappointed constantly.

Really JB...Mr "Minister of Propaganda", you REALLY wish you never dealt with Jiasen!? Must say your initials suits your personality so well, bs'ing to the best of your ability just to look good...no wonder whom you ever done business with still has a knife on their back with your fingerprints on it...or biting the hand that fed you...NOT paying your debts..these are just some'a your everyday routines, but I guess that's just how YOU do business!

How's about I raise you...the truth, and by saying this, you should know who I am, and don't be PMing me to hold back, cuz I won't! Schonen tag!

nutcasenyc

Student of the game
Silver Member

This is so unlike you not defending yourself, Mr Minister, usually you be going batshit saying I help created ALL this this n this, n who the hell am I to say spread all this TRUTH to your followers...or fans, but I'm sure they'd understand, everybody's got skeletons in their closets, just not as infamous as yours.

But anyhow, ever since you helped Sterling stiffed Jiasen, can't believe you had the nerve to go back n disguising yourself as a "friend" and ask to go partners on your next project, which he did, after you got all the money and what do you do....you stiffed him again. I'll let you take a break for now, so just chill...till the next episode