Critique my process

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Instructors, I have created a thred on main forum "would this be interesting to you" where I bought the zeroX dvds and I'm documenting my experience and my curiosity if I can actually Improve watching a DVD. I'm now asking you (if you read it up to current) as a instructor what do you think of my learning process, should I be using a different approach? I feel as if I'm going into it open minded and approaching it like a school student! Side note: if you have read it, was it interesting???? I'm also not trying to get into a zerox,Tor teaching debate! Just my approach to the processes we all know we can argue about anything on here lol
Thanks Bart (MVP)

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read that thread so far and I think that what you're doing is a good approach. You're certainly doing a lot more than other people are doing to improve.

However, remember to take breaks from the dvd and just play pool. You have to play in order to integrate what you've learned into your game.

I once knew a player who spent all his time on drills and learning, but when it came to competition, his game fell apart because he didn't put in enough time actually playing pool. He became an expert at drills but never raised his level in match play.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Fran and Scott for the feedback! It's much appreciated,