Good place near Plymouth Michigan

pooljunkie75

Bruce Johnson
Silver Member
Hello,

I will be in Plymouth, Michigan for training next week, and I am trying to find a good place to play. A little friendly action, and Diamonds are a plus.:thumbup:

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Not a lot in Plymouth. You need to go a few miles into Livonia.

No Diamonds, that I know of, but The Rack, Snookers, or Ivory Club are all "OK" rooms. Probably find more action at the Rack, but no alcohol, Gold Crowns.

If you want to drive 20mi. or so go down to U of M "Student Union" in Ann Arbor.

Newer Diamonds, oldest collegiate room in the U.S...... usually quite, but prices are cheap.

This parking garage is at the back of the building. Pool Room is on the second floor of the Michigan Union.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...8m2!3d42.275605!4d-83.743205?hl=en&authuser=0

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven’t lived in the area in 15 years, but they had a good place called “the shark club” in Canton

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Diamonds

The Rack in Livonia has 5 Diamonds and 10 GCs.

Snookers out by St Clair Shores has 15 new 7' Diamonds and 10 GC'c :)

If you are coming or going from the south, Toledo area, Racktime is a room I service.
14 7's and 2 9's

Let me know if you are looking to shoot if you are in my area!

Trent from Toledo

pooljunkie75

Bruce Johnson
Silver Member
The Rack in Livonia has 5 Diamonds and 10 GCs.

Snookers out by St Clair Shores has 15 new 7' Diamonds and 10 GC'c :)

If you are coming or going from the south, Toledo area, Racktime is a room I service.
14 7's and 2 9's

Let me know if you are looking to shoot if you are in my area!

Trent from Toledo

Thanks for the info! I will be staying in Plymouth, so I doubt I will get that far south, but thanks though!